anal stimulation : Swingers Discussion 866641031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkanal stimulation
TOPIC: anal stimulation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My vote would be for zerojob, as there would be zer-fucking-o chance of anybody doing that to me.

Just one woman's opinion.....

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5223 posts)
YEA.. No thanks is right!!!

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
and how did they decide to call that a zj? one would think it would be a AJ or a BCJ....or even a CSJ....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
According to the Urban Dictionary:

ZJ: The act of sticking your penile organ between a woman's (preferably lubricated) buttcheeks, followed by her jumping up and down, until the recipient's orgasm is achieved. Also known as "hotdogging". The "Z" is open for interpretation and dialogue.

New one to me...and no thanks.

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11937 posts)
zipper? zebra? zippo? zappo?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
As a matter of fact, Frank, my primary care physician who gave me the physical this morning really is female!!! And she gave my balls a good feeling up too to check for tumors.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I had my annual physical exam this morning and I had more prostate massage than I ever wanted!!! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I was very interested in prostate massage. I found a partner who although is not bi curious at all, and actually wasnt much into the anal play idea, thru the years we built on my curiousity and his openness to new things and I found that I REALLY LOVE to give men multipule internal orgasms thru prostate massage. I love the fact that he can have multipule orgasms much like I experience and then when he does cum.. ohh its so intense. Going to shower! Swt.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
That area under your testicles and above your ass is called the perinium (sp) and yes, it's sensitive...different for different men, much the same way nipple play is different for different women.

To each his own, but I think the key to any ass play is how comfortable you are with it, with your partner, open to communication about it (no, it isn't cool to just ram anything in anyone's ass...male or female, fingers, toys, etc).

A good way to start out with anal beads is to try the kind that are plastic and attached to one piece, rather than a string of beads (something about that string idea, just doens't sound good to me...what if it breaks?), and easy to clean.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Dude don't trip. I just discovered that too! I figure, whatever your girl does to you is okay. Cuz your girl is servicing you. Get it? It's a different story if she breaks out the fake dicks and shit.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(340 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
TOPIC: anal stimulation