anal stimulation : Swingers Discussion 866641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkanal stimulation
TOPIC: anal stimulation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to admit, as I read the post, I just cringed. I'm a person that is absolutely petrified of having anything near my ass, so you can imagine as I read that post.

First kudos for braving it out and posting. Second, if I may, I have a few questions. You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable.

Vicious,

Have you ever had medical issues? tears? how did you get all the coins and other objects out of there? what do you do if things get stuck? can you get off without anal stimulation? If I may ask, does it effect your bowel movement? Can it harm your intestines?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
What? No rodents?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I wonder if he has ever been the break room chatter in the emergency room...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
LOL! Brilliant!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
You should have been a proctologist.

I hate when I throw a beautiful shot, bury the pocket and leave a solid 7 pin. Bowling pins are so fickle.

Suave is not a bad shampoo for the price. Not sure what butt plugs retail for these days.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Ummm _ _ O O * (x)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Uncut, the movie is Beerfest, but yes it's from that movie. And until indulging on the forum thread I still hadn't known what a ZJ was.

As for the topic itself, I (Mr. Vicious) have been thoroughly enjoying self anal stimulation since I can remember (3, 4 years old?). I used to stick pencils or dice or coins up there because it felt weird and good at the same time, plus I thought it was funny that I was hiding something somewhere no one would look. Once I was in middle school I found out most other guys weren't doing that sort of thing, and they thought it was gay to do it, so I was embarrassed and ashamed of myself for doing it, though I still did it and enjoyed the feeling. By that time though, I was up to using shampoo bottles (like the suave round bottles). I really enjoy using household items that I know other people will use at some point in the future. Fruits and veggies have also been used, as well as ice cubes and popsicles.

After high school I got over the gay persona and realized it was my life and I would enjoy whatever I wanted, societal norms be damned. Still though, I had never really mentioned my perversion to anyone until Miss Vicious came along. Now I get to enjoy her using her double-ended strap-on on me :)

The largest item I have ever inserted was a bowling pin. It was simultaneously the most painful and pleasurable experience of my life.

Currently I use an inflatable vibrating butt plug to get my rocks off, though I am considering purchasing a giant inflatable dildo. I also use an 18 inch double-ended dildo to snake up inside my intestines. It works well up until the 13-14 inch mark, and I'm uncertain whether it's because it's unchartered territory or because the toy I'm using isn't intended for that purpose. They sell a toy call the snake that is like a 60 inch long bendy dildo that will curve around your intestines easier. Really want to try that sometime.

Well, that's my anal rant. Anyone who needs any tips or pointers feel free to send me the bird.

Butler PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
lol@booty butt...

Still no! lmao

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, with the right "booty butt" that might not be too bad.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
good one peghey

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17718 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
TOPIC: anal stimulation