anal stimulation : Swingers Discussion 866641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkanal stimulation
TOPIC: anal stimulation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Meaning I don't take them there, but she does, and she loves it!!!

Butler PA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
kinddragon, the thought of opening something up inside my ass turned me on and the only thing I could find was the scissors. Lesson learned, indeed.

Toledo, though I do not drink anymore, I appreciate your offer. And the name also refers to Miss VPJ. She likes anal play as well. I'm a giver as well as receiver. Except with cocks. No thanks lol

Butler PA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
VPJ, Ordinarily, I am a stalwart individual. I read the disclaimer, thought nothing of in and read on. I must be honest with you, that made my stomach tie up in a knot and my sphincter is still clenching just thinking about it.

My hat is off to you. You have definitely earned the right to call yourself Vicious Pooper Jammer. If you ever find yourself in the metro Toledo, or Cleveland area I will gladly buy you a beer.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
or maybe a pair of grill tongs...they are not usaully sharp...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
A hemostat might be a better idea! Maybe even forceps :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Mr Vicious, wow. Thoroughly fascinating posts and kudos for your openness and honesty here. I think even some of the most voracious posters are sort of speechless, so that's a plus in your direction:)

We've heard some amazing, incredible, interesting, fascinating, gross, intriguing, unbelievable stories regarding sexual practices and while we may not try these things for ourselves, we do not judge those who get off on any number of kinks.

I wouldn't try the scissors thing again though...lesson learned, I imagine.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
I have a LS friend who is also an ER Doctor. One evening he kept us laughing and cringing for about an hour with stories of what's he's had to manually & surgically remove from patient's rectums.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
fjep, I am sure I probably was.

Akron, at around the 6 inch mark the toy turns the first corner of the intestine, and again it tries to turn at the 13-14 inch mark. Like I said in my first post, I'm not sure if it's because I'm not used to it or because I'm not using a flexible enough toy. Where the poop is on the toy has no bearing on how far it can go inside your intestines. There was a video I once watched where a woman had the snake toy 54 inches inside her ass. The hardest part is turning the corners.

Seduction, I had one anal tear about a year and a half ago. I was completely hammered and don't remember what I was using when it happened. It's definitely a medical issue I don't ever want to have happen again. Removing objects are pretty simple. Coins and other small objects can be removed with a finger or with most objects you can push it out like you push out a shit. I've only once had an object stuck, and

I CAUTION THE FAINTHEARTED WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DESCRIBE.

In the moment of passion I thought it would be really hot to open a pair of scissors while it was inside of me. Opening the scissors was fine, but once I tried to close the scissors, it began to catch the skin on the sphincter. It was extremely painful, so I couldn't close it anymore, but I also couldn't pull it out because they were open too far. I'm not sure how I ended up getting it out but I was so afraid because I didn't know what to do. I was young and dumb and I will never try that again as long as I live.

THE FAINTHEARTED CAN CONTINUE READING FROM HERE.

I can and often do get off without anal stimulation. In fact, I have to be in the mood for anal stimulation. As far as bowel movements are concerned, sometimes if I have been constipated I will use anal stimulation as a means to get the assembly line moving (if you get my drift). The only difference I have noticed (and this is only in the last couple years) is that I go #2 more often with less success. What I mean is instead of a full bowel movement, I'll have 2 or 3 smaller movements.

Your last question was about intestinal damage. Apart from rips/tears, I don't believe there is much else that can go wrong. If you'd like to research that topic, I'm sure google can direct you to the right place.

Butler PA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Have you ever had medical issues? tears? ============================

Tears? I'd be crying like a baby if someone shoved a fucking bowling pin up my ass.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I also use an 18 inch double-ended dildo to snake up inside my intestines. It works well up until the 13-14 inch mark --------------------------------------------------------- You know this from the poop demarcation line?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
TOPIC: anal stimulation