anal stimulation : Swingers Discussion 86664
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkanal stimulation
TOPIC: anal stimulation
Created by: debrich The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In grad school, I dated a girl who would penetrate me with her finger just as I was cumming, and damn, it was amazing! But I never did anal on a woman or really thought about it, and then one day I saw a vid called (I think) "Bend Over Bitches" and I was hooked, at least visually. I really wanted, and I still do, on occasion, for a woman to bend me over and gently, but firmly, fuck me in the ass.

I think it's kind of a reaction to stress at work as well as my sexual desires. Work is better these days so I don't think about it much, but I sure would think carefully about the opportunity if it ever presented itself. Just writing about it really turns me on. Hmmmm...

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hubby describes anal sex as the great abyss!

You penetrate the so called *gate*, and then you're on your own, fishing in space!

We're not into shitter fucking. Sorry, just not our bag.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
What an apropos pic for that posting......

I can take it or leave it. Poking a girl's butt just for the sake of doing so isn't a lot of fun in and of itself, but if she likes it, or LOVES it, as some do, well, bonus....

I've only had a couple of girls wanting to take "me" (as opposed to a finger) in their keester.... and with only one of those did it last more than a couple of minutes.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18816 posts)
I have enjoyed anal stimulation as in "touching" either with finger or rimming with lips/tongue, but not when it comes to actual cock penetration.....I might re-consider if the cock in question is3" long and about 1/2" in girth while fully erect.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3249 posts)
I like it! It intensifies the pleasures and allows for a much larger orgasm! But hubby has threatened to hurt me if I went there, lol... I mean... toss me across the room or something! ha ha :D

Leipsic DE
Username hidden
(110 posts)
o am proud to say i like anal stimulation especially rimming. both giving and receiving. nothing better than having a warm tongue flick over you asshole while she is stroking you off! mmmmmm!!

Hampton NJ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
My wife tried it twice with me with her finger. it did nothing for me other than feeling like I had a finger up my butt. I can now cross that off my " here hold my beer and watch this " list

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I enjoy anal stimulation as does hubby! Although he didnt at first. but soon realized that it really does feel good. its rare but we do anal play with each other from time to time now

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Anal stimulation? how somebody have fun with finger in a ass? I have a feeling if I have experience in that I never have a chance to frt anymore. ... 1 hooker from my neighborhood tell me a story about one neighbor dude who if want to cam need 2 finger in a ass. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Mr heat, I'm working on that! lol

Draggon, it is always sexual. Impulsive, yes as well.

Butler PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: anal stimulation