Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Advice concerning new, married FWB
TOPIC: Advice concerning new, married FWB
Created by: slowpoking
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm at the early stage of what I think/hope will become a FWB thing with a married woman. Her husband is looped in and supportive. I met him, and the idea is that sometimes we'll get together for threesomes but that she can also see me on her own. My ex and I dabbled in swinging during our marriage over the years, and I've hooked up with a couple couples since we split, but this is my first time seeing a married woman by herself or starting something that could be ongoing.

We've met a couple times and seem to click. I've been careful about not pushing and giving her space to get comfortable, but on our second meet she initiated some fooling around in the back seat of the car. The first two meetings were in public, and her husband was nearby at least for the second, but now they feel safe, and she's probably coming to my place one night next week.

So I'm wondering if anyone has advice -- especially insights about what she may want. Like should I be romancing, fix her dinner, plan on chilling and letting her relax before sex or show her right off the bat how hot I am for her? I imagine the answer is yes, be ready for both and let her show how she wants to go. But that gives an idea of where things are and where my head is, and I imagine that some of you my brothers may have advice that I'd benefit from.

Thanks for any thoughts.

1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Montpelier OH US
Username hidden
(4057 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

New Orleans LA Us
Username hidden
(7307 posts)

Christiansburg VA US
Username hidden
(21 posts)

Christiansburg VA US
Username hidden
(21 posts)

Winchester VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10620 posts)

Sterling Hts MI US
Username hidden
(79 posts)

Land O Lakes FL US
Username hidden
(744 posts)

Milwaukee WI US
Username hidden
(536 posts)

Winchester VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: Advice concerning new, married FWB
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.