a woman here: how can I be more outgiong towards men : Swingers Discussion 56758
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talka woman here: how can I be more outgiong towards men
TOPIC: a woman here: how can I be more outgiong towards men
Created by: nib
Original Starting post for this thread:
Thought I would ask you men what a woman can do to get your attention. I am not good at getting the attention I want from a man and would like some suggestions of what you all like women to do to get your attention.

Mrs. Nib

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
drop too your knees, open your mouth and don't say a word, we will give you al 30 seconds worth og our sexual time. Or if your knees are soar, lay on your back spread your leggs and again don't say a word....

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
RRN, thats good advice. So you are saying that if I am interested I should be pretty open about it. I say this because I'm the same way as the OP in a sense. Well, when I'm sober. If I've had a few I do warm up so to speak and get a little flirtatious. Sober I'm very reserved. I am going to start touching him when I speak, see if that helps. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Nate here, I have to say if you want to send a clear message of interest, stand a little closer and touch the guys a bit when you talk. Sometimes girls can be subtle. For us retarded men, it goes completely over our heads that they're interested, if they give no visible clues to this. After all, some people are simply friendly and outgoing, if we expended interest in every girl who talked to us, we'd run ourselves ragged chasing tail!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
A woman who is very confident is so sexy. The eyes can speak 1000 words. The look over the glass and the smile that tells him to "come here".

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Oh my

Here let me help you. If you want a man to know you are interested, walk up and say, "hello, My name is Whatever and I noticed X about you and found it interesting. " The simple truth is that this may make you uncomfortable, but in life, the hard answer is always the right one.

The only woman I have ever loved with every bit of my soul is Mrs. Catslaughing and that was how I met her, men worth knowing (IMHO and from hearing other men talk for 36 years) are pussies about rejection and women who are smart have all the power they need as a result.

Ft Wright KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Subtle signals are generally lost on me and I don't want to tread where I am not wanted. I do well with a direct social approach from a woman wishing to show interest such as: Would you like to dance or hello my name is... Usually a traditional conversation starter helps immensely, is never rude, out of place nor easy to misinterpret. I use self introduction myself... Hope that helps, Ward --

Abilene TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Glad to have been able to help nib

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
I found this one interesting... While just sitting in conversation, just come over and sit on a man's lap. This wasn't a huge conversation, but just 3 of us I think, but that got my attention when she sat down on my legs and joined in on what we were talking about!

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(79 posts)
All of the suggestions have helped me out. I do get a lot of looks from the guys. It makes me feel good to know that I am attractive and can get myself to show my attraction to the men. I am getting better at it all the time.

Niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
To answer a question, I would suggest maintaining eye contact. When you make and keep eye contact with people, it shows that you're paying attention and it shows interest.

Chameleon

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: a woman here: how can I be more outgiong towards men