a quick question : Swingers Discussion 177759
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talka quick question
TOPIC: a quick question
Created by: twoplusyou311
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am pretty hairy below the belt. I trim with a beard trimmer. I have never tried actual shaving not sure I could. I was hoping to find an effective pain free way to get a very clean cut. The trimming works to an extent but I just wondered if there was a better way?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OP you could always find a angry lesbian to wax you down there...:D

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I use a Gillette Fusion with the vibrate on.

I shave the balls smooth... the area between the balls and the legs (which is PITA during the working day... I'll admit... the hairs work like lubricatant), the shaft, shave off the treasure chest trail, and end up with a V on the lower tummy area... to trim the length of the hairs I just pass the razor down the hairs with no pressure to trims the tops off of the hairs but not shave them down with the skin.... sounds kinda gay to say it like that.... scratch that... sounds REALLY gay... lol... if you think that sounds gay... I shave my pits for the same reason as below... but I am very much STRAIGHT!... lol

But the way I see it is, I haven't met a smelly woman in years... since at least high schol anyway. Women are... for the most part... contientious... or so my experience has been over the last 2 decades (maybe just been lucky). All of them either go completely smooth or have a neat little landing strip.

I think that has a big part to do with it. Hairs, like carpet fibers, will trap odors from the day's hard work. And I worry about there still being some odor even after a shower.

Blythewood SC

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I always have gum.

And after a bad decision in shaving it all a few weeks back im sticking with not shaving the area above. Though as soon as it grows in enough to shave a design in it I may have to reevaluate. Not sure if I could shave an Oroborus design that would be intelligible but I bet Id want to try. A big arrow might be too bland.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I agree with trimming the top and shaving the bottom. It takes some manipulation of yourself to get to all the little areas, though. The light in our shower isn't very good, either, so it takes a while. I shaved the top once, and it was miserable. Pants rubbing that area and a little sweat combine to cause some serious irritation. A comb with scissors or a comb with a trimmer seems to work well. The comb is easier to use in a way that lifts the hair up off the body than the guard on a trimmer.

Chandler AZ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Ill trim ,but I am not going to shave.nope, not gonan, I dont see why men want to shave ,Ill trim it down some if they the person iam with wants me to,but I am not going to get a razor next to my sac.Ladies you want me shaved ,dont ask me its not going to happen.well maybe not,hope not.no please no. just my thoughts bububububye

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I'll concur with the trim the top, shave underneath.

The undercarriage, while difficult to shave doesn't leave me with razor burn but the instant I shave anything an inch or so north of the base of the shaft, its at least a weeks worth of razorburn and bumps. I blame my pants rubbing it throughout the course of everyday life. If only there was somewhere I could live without pants....

You could use an electric combined with a guard or the comb method on the bladder area, but I would recommend either scissors and a comb or the aforementioned 2 blade and a comb.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Thanks for the advice, I am going to try that twin blade razor in the shower...wish me luck!

Detroit MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Power tools? Holy squat! Sanders? WTF!?

Thin it out with random, vertical cuts through the bush with scissors and then use a comb to comb it out. Put the comb through what is left of the bush and raise the comb to the length you want it and then use scissors to trim off the hair sticking through the top of the comb. This thins it out nicely and cuts it short.

I agree using a twin blade razor. Do it in the shower. Soap up, pull the foreskin up over the glans and shave off the hair that rides up the shaft.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
Welcome to the Forum...

Stay away from the power tools. Beard trimmers, hedge trimmers etc. leave a bit too much stubble if you want a smooth look. A power sander is not the way to go- especially a belt sander. (Trust me on this one.)

A twin blade razor works best. Make sure it's a new blade though.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
its taken some time to learn the skill but a twin blade razor works. Have to be in that mose where your balls are all nice and tight and not low hanging and after trimming just start at the bottom and work your way up and around....also if you are real hairy it may take a couple of shaves to get "clean" I can only do so much as I get razor burn easier down there though.. I also do not run completely clean...buzz cut on top and clean undercarriege.

cheers

Hillsboro OR

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: a quick question