115
Your best JO material : Swingers Discussion 150373
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkYour best JO material
TOPIC: Your best JO material
Created by: satxman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have two: first, is the 26 yo hottie in my office. Usually dresses conservatively. However once every few weeks she wears a long tight skirt or short one with stilettos. If I don't comment on her appearance she will either keep walking by my office or accidently find reason to lean or bend over. I nearly shoot my wad in my pants. Second, is Kim Kardasian, anytime, but partial to her sex tape. Wow! She looks and sounds great getting fucked.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
hmmmm I suppose it is a vcr tape of twin bro doing my wife

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My best JO material...

Whatever fantasy is rolling through my mind at the time I take matters in hand.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
er... body paint pic

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I could squeeze a few out to the hot body pait pic of Jinxandminx! ;-)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm really surprised there hasn't been more. But as the of joke goes: "10% of the male population jacks-off the other 90% are liars" - LOL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

never mistake honesty for diarrhea of the mouth. some things just do not need to be discussed.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm really surprised there hasn't been more. But as the of joke goes: "10% of the male population jacks-off the other 90% are liars" - LOL!!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
can't wait to see responses to this one....if there are any.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have two: first, is the 26 yo hottie in my office. Usually dresses conservatively. However once every few weeks she wears a long tight skirt or short one with stilettos. If I don't comment on her appearance she will either keep walking by my office or accidently find reason to lean or bend over. I nearly shoot my wad in my pants. Second, is Kim Kardasian, anytime, but partial to her sex tape. Wow! She looks and sounds great getting fucked.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Your best JO material