Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Would you suck
TOPIC: Would you suck
Created by: TripleThreat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
no..........the point here .....is to keep adult play open and above board.... a lie is a lie...what else....oh...I might have herpes..... No!

East Lansing MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
one good LIE deserves another LIE. I would say yes and allow her to do all the oral on her old man,while playing with her. People who are bi ,say they are not, in order to GET as many couples/singles they can, are LYING. As far as I can tell from reading many threads, no one likes to play with those who lie or mislead.Being bi , not communicating this is a huge lie.For some it is a deal breaker.You MUST respect peoples boundries.No more needs to be said. What lies are acceptable and what are not accepted.Seems to me that dishonesty at any level is dishonesty This has nothing to do with someone being homopobic or not.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I don't care if the woman is Angelina Jolie, NO. HELL NO.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
nasty ,,,tell him to f off him self

Hillsboro OR
Username hidden
(33 posts)
First - girls point of view here. Sorry boys, can't help but want to take a peek.

This is pretty cut and dry as far as I see it. You choose to talk to someone based on certain things they post on their profile. If you are straight, bi, bicurious - you have all 3 options to choose from. To not be truthful is beyond wrong and rude.

Second, the Golden Rule: No Means No. I don't care if a guy fucks me 12 ways from Sunday, I am not going to feel like I gotta do something to reciprocate if I don't like it. It's like couples where the husband is "trying to encourage" his wife to bi. You are or you ain't. If it goes for women it goes for men.

J

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(17 posts)
It is a double standard if he wants her to be with a girl to satisfy his dreams BUT will not consider being with a man to satisfy her dreams. I have to agree with Mike one time does not make you anything. My wife wanted to see two guys I was curious and did it. I did not change my profile to bi as soon as I wiped the cum from my lips. I kept the listing as straight for almost a year until I was comfortable with the "label" I have never been with a man without my wife and I do not want to. I have never kissed a man, but I do enjoy sucking cock and even like it up the ass. My wife does not feel like playing now so I may never have the opportunity to suck another cock does that mean I was straight; had a brief bi period in my life and am straight again? Labels are used only to categorize people and have a means to discriminate either to make life easier or to cause harm to those labels not liked. Funny how most every man loves to have his cock sucked but a cocksucker is an insult.

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
This is easy, NO!!! Hell my wife would beat the shit out of me if I ever suggested I was doing it for her.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
"Out of love for your wife, would you consider sucking dick?"

NO!

Out of love for wife, I hope she would have enough love for husband that she would not ask him to do something that is not for him and he not ask the same from her.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Have to disagree with the double standard as well. My wife is bi and I find it beautiful to watch. She on the other hand finds that two men together is unattractive and for no better term repulsive to her. I have no desire what so ever to be with a man. Never have, never will. As Sam Kinison once said. "I was sitting around going through my fantasies trying to find the one with me and another man. Because if it's there, I want out!!"

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
As a bicpl seeking bi friendly males for play it is note worthy that the overwhelming responses (about 30 per day) are from single men and couples with men that describe themselves as STRAIGHT. If you read their profiles there is no indication that they are bi or into into guys. It's just that they would like to pursue some repressed fantasies and have some erotic fun in a guilt free environment. As a women who likes all sorts of sexual play I don't pigeon hole someone because they want to try new things. We like new things too, but with people that like pleasure without labels. Men like their women to be with another women, but are too closed minded to consider the other way...typical double standard. Not something you would expect to see on a Swinger Site.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
TOPIC: Would you suck