Would you submit : Swingers Discussion 69550
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWould you submit
TOPIC: Would you submit
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would you submit yourself to this scenerio .............

Tied to a bed, blindfolded and relinquish your control to a woman you have not seen or heard before? Safe environment. Guaranteed a woman not a man. Strictly a fantasy role-play.

But afterwards ............... felt completely fulfilled and exhilerated by the myster woman ......... completely and entirely spent.

The rest of the story will follow after a few responses .....................

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
to answer the question absolutely and have done this very thing a few times.WE actually enjoy this kind of evening if we have roses,oils,ice,feathers,toys. Nothing like being blindfolded.teased ,wanting more, feeling water droplets on your body while being totally fucked to exhaustion

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I have never done it and wouldn't be comfortable doing it. Although I don't want to be scared to experience it, so I probably would with the right girl.

I dommed a domme who wants to tie me up but I AM scared of her!

Batesville MS
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Hell, I'm a woman and that sounds exciting!! LOL shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Curious...you can leave your window open too... :):)

After reading your profile, I think you would find us the perfect couple for you...you and the Mrs. could tie me up and have your way with me, then we could return the favor for you...if you didn't know whose hands, lips or tongue were tantalizing you, would it make a difference male or female?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Scorp....leave YOUR window open... :)~

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Scorp..you've been seared in my imagination for awhile...lol

curious44...that seems much more dangerous since there doesn't seem to be any "control".

In my fantasy, the Mrs. is present and able to take control if things go awry...or to join in if the urge strikes :):)

I have posted before that our fantasy is to find a "stranger" that picks her up and takes her back to the room but I am present (but invisible) through the entire experience. Partly for security but mostly because I wanna watch!! :):)

Of course, I am always open to her picking up another female and bring her back to the room as well...then they can both tie me up and do as they please....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Mmmmm....you'll be in our fantasy tonight :):)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Scorp...I would just visualize it was YOU do the ravaging...then I wouldn't have any problem being "up" for it :):)

he

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'd think more men than women would have a hard time being in this submissive role. Women are used to it, very good at it and what women wouldn't want to be ravaged by a man? Within reason of course.

But with the role reversed, where the man is playing the submissive role...........I can see it being a much more difficult thing for a strong man to give himself up to a weaker position.

Now mind you, this scenerio is not a sub-dom thing whatsoever. Just a kinky fantasy I guess. I don't wanna whip him or humilate him...........just pleasure him without his sight and unable to touch.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
She did love it...and I forgot to mention that I taped the whole thing so she could watch it with me later and see what all of the sensations were. To give you an idea, I used ice, candle wax, food, a whip, and of course every part of my anatomy to create a variety for her!

No sense and no body part went unattended :):)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Would you submit