Women in Stockings : Swingers Discussion 54272
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWomen in Stockings
TOPIC: Women in Stockings
Created by: sweetbutt77
Original Starting post for this thread:
Women are beautiful in general but some are absolutely gorgeous when they wear thigh-highs. The Mrs. is one of them; but I just can't get her to wear them for me. I am not asking her to wear them every night or anything like that. Just to suprise me every once in a while. She agrees they look good on her and the only two times she has worn them she loved my reaction to her wearing them. I don't get it. Could someone please explain this to me. It is not just the thigh highs; It is several lingerie items I have purchased for her that she has only worn for pics for our profile. I am looking for advice not arguments please. -Jim

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
she is not with the world? I prefer a sexy cuddly warm man to a comp game, call me a horny slut lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
So, Sweetbutt, seems like there is more to this issue than meets the eye.....she prefers computer games to sex?? You guys need to get this out in the open and talk about it. Can you ask her directly why she prefers the computer to actual sex? (Especially since fatigue and lack of time don't seem to be problems, if I understand you correctly). Good luck and hopefully you may be able to reach a compromise with her regarding the sexy lingerie. Dee-Dee.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Tigre, I am not nor have I ever demanded her to jump through any hoops. She has no problems dressing up when we go out. Hell once in a Blue Moon she will dress up to go to Wal-Mart. I am not looking for her to do this often, maybe once a month. Maybe.

DeeDee, There in NO early night with her. I can light candles, draw a bath so on and so forth. She will take the bath and go to the computer. As far as tired?? When I am home the most housework she does is the dishes. Usually I cook when I am home. I have been catching the laundry up and I get the kids to help us pick up in the house. She should not be tired. I try to get her into bed early but 10:00 turns into 1:00 because she likes neopets and msn games. I have not done a good job explaining our total situation because I don't want to make either one of us look bad. I have a bad back due to a spinal fusion and certain positions hurt (missionary) and as of the past month or so that is all she wants, and she knows it causes me pain. Even in bed I will start foreplay and all she can do is talk about what she and someone talked about earlier or what is going on at her new job(it was like this with her old job also). I dunno maybe I should just keep my mouth shut and deal with it.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
ever wear those dratted stockings? i have to roll cuffs in the buggers, try fastening those to a garter!!!!!! a lot of work to just turn and peel it off again. why is it ok for a man demand his wife to jump thru clothing hoops when she is tired, but it's never paid back? My hubby doesn't push me to wear such stuff when I am tired, we save it for special times, at my choosing.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Sweetbutt, from reading your post, it sounds like she is TIRED. When a woman chooses comfy pajamas over sexy lingerie that means fatigue. By the time she has finished with work, the kids, dinner and after dinner clean-up, going to bed at 9PM she is probably ready to drop into bed. Playing dress-up for a night of sex may be the furthest thing from her mind. Can you try a night to yourselves with an early start to the "fun" evening activities? She might surprise you and be more agreeable to wearing the lingerie. (I know babysitting costs money-maybe you can trade childcare with another couple for some alone time once and a while).

Just my two cents. Dee-Dee.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
keep talking and dont give up on her im thinking you'll be happy you do lol good luck......somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
We do have two small kids. They are in bed by 8:00 on school nights and by 9:00 on weekends. Mrs. just started work last week; before that she was a domestic goddess. Yes she handles the bills due to me driving a truck for a living. I am usually home on the weekends but have been home more lately due to cheap freight and very little of that. I do love any time we have to ourselves no matter what she is wearing. We have spoke about the dressing up and the conversations usually end up with her knowing my wants and her saying ok; but nothing ever happens. Even when I put something out for her she puts it back and gets a T-shirt or a pant-set pj. I dunno I am confused and a little hurt.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
i know what you mean my wife is the same way but she is a hard worker and sometimes doesnt feel like the hassel of that dress up. she rather be comfy and im fine with that .also kids (not sure if thats an issue ) family, bills ,weather ,whatever and other little pains we all have add up .its hard sometimes to feel that sexy and sultry stuff at times !! my suggestion is talk with her and let her know whats up! good luck ..........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Women are beautiful in general but some are absolutely gorgeous when they wear thigh-highs. The Mrs. is one of them; but I just can't get her to wear them for me. I am not asking her to wear them every night or anything like that. Just to suprise me every once in a while. She agrees they look good on her and the only two times she has worn them she loved my reaction to her wearing them. I don't get it. Could someone please explain this to me. It is not just the thigh highs; It is several lingerie items I have purchased for her that she has only worn for pics for our profile. I am looking for advice not arguments please. -Jim

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Women in Stockings