Women's Get Away from Me signals : Swingers Discussion 164085
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWomen's Get Away from Me signals
TOPIC: Women's Get Away from Me signals
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
Guys, What things do women do that signal "get away," or "leave me alone" to you? This could be as simple as your wife just not into it tonight, or a sexy woman at a club party giving you the brush off. What do they do or say that signals rejection? Are you right to leave them alone? Do you think the signals are misleading or wrong sometimes? Example: I am in pain right now, but I still want sex with my husband. Pain isn't pretty, and I think I may be giving him non-verbal signals to leave me alone. I do NOT want him to leave me alone. I'd love to hear your opinions and thoughts. Gina
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jay is like you, he has never met a stranger...he is such an extrovert. You can usually just tell though I think. If you smile at her and her eyes have that "dead" look that says dude don't mess with me...I'd suggest walking on LOL. If she looks at you, smiles and makes eye contact...thats an invitation to say hello. Its just hard to say though....smiling and saying hello never hurt anyone I think. If someone is rude to that then you don't want to know her ass anyways.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
“Guys, what things do women do that signal “get away,” or “leave me alone” to you?”

Mr. Pixie’s smartass response… “It hasn’t happened yet!” I’ll spank him later! LMAO!

Like everything, it can be complicated. I’m very outgoing and like to talk, laugh, dance, and play and joke around while at a party or a club. A lot of guys see that as flirting and that I am interested in them sexually, which is not the case 9 out of 10 times. Maybe I’m guilty of sending out mixed signal... so it sucks to be the guys, I guess! LMAO! When a guy gets TOO frisky, and I’m not interested, I disengage, turn my back, and avoid eye contact for the remainder of the night. When he gets a bit grabby, I smack his hand and I politely tell him that it wasn’t appreciated. Sometimes, none of that works. When I AM interested in a guy, I don’t play hard-to-get and there is ZERO doubt of my level of interest.

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(293 posts)
hahahaha scotty, seriously.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
If it was just my back or something like that I would deal with it. My back is still bad from the accident. Unfortunately where my pain is, is not avoidable being touched during sex.

Yeah yeah I know my mouth aint broke....! Still not the same.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Believe me i understand the pain issue.

I've been in constant pain since may 8, 2009. And it has had an adverse effect on our sex life.

But sometimes i just have to PUSh through the pain... get it.. PUSH!!! that's funny i don't care who you are.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"i can't take a hint. I usually wait till they slap me. "

I would consider that foreplay with you...

She. I totally understand the pain thing. But sometimes I want to just go at it anyway b/c I know I'll get to a point past the pain. And he's basically a gentleman about it. And I have to learn to speak up more, so this is a good thread for me to ask you guys about it. I'm "learning."

Mr. likes it direct and to the point, so hinting around doesn't always work here; he's too logic-brained.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I am just busting you :)

Yes my husband and I are extremely close. I wish the pain would just go away. It frustrates the hell out of me.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i was trying to be polite instead of saying some like randy= you are horney and want to fuck. sorry for the confusion.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Who is Randy and why am I feeling him?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She if you are close to your husband he knows when you are feeling randy and when you're not.

If you're in pain i'm sure he understands.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Women's Get Away from Me signals