Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife_taking_a_larger_cock_And_why_do_you_watch
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
45 to 54 of 113
User Details are only visible to members.
As a Voyeur, here's my take on it from... *ahem* a couple different angles.

1. I'm a voyeur. Watching how people react to various stimuli is exciting to me, almost regardless of the emotion involved. I say "almost" because I do NOT like watching people suffer. But, if the wife takes a tiny dick and acts out for the guy, that's humorous... but at the same time exciting. In the case of your question, specifically, a bigger dick means she's getting something new, something she isn't getting at home. That's always exciting to watch because he's going to hit spots she might not have had hit before. Women react... interestingly to that. If it's a bad reaction, she stops it or readjusts. If it's a good reaction, prepare for some fun visuals and sounds.

1a. That being said, if you don't have the Ego for it, then it can ruin a relationship. If you're worried that your dick isn't the biggest she's ever seen, or had, then you're together for the wrong reasons. Another way to look at it: if you think she's with you just because of your dick size, you're showing her very little regard/respect; you might want to reanalyze why you're with her, not why she's with you.

2. Maybe she does long for that bigger dick, afterwards. Good. You just found her regular toy which cuts out a LOT of the problems with "shopping" online: fake profiles, worrying over the first encounter, etc. Count yourself lucky.

2a. Hey, if she really does leave you for that bigger dick then you just discovered something that was going to interfere with the relationship, anyhow... just further down the road. You now have more time to find someone better to spend the rest of your life with.

3. Why do restaurants have menus? The entire point of this lifestyle is variety. If you're going to "enforce" a rule like "No dicks bigger than mine", aren't you ruining the whole point of the experience? Unless you've got an honest-to-god monster cock, you should never assume you're going to be the biggest, or even best, dick she's ever seen/gotten, anyhow.

Forney TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I enjoy watching my wife take other men, especially 2 at a time. She counts on me to set up our adventures and has specified to me that she prefers smaller guys for 2 reasons: First, she has a very active gag reflex and hates to be gagged. Second, as physicians we have both seen the bad after effects of having the anal sphincter stretched too far...incontinence! So if any small to average guys are reading this please check out our profile and let's talk.

Mc Kinney TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
"If Wifey isn't Happy, then nobody is Happy" Face it... If the wife isn't satisfied and enjoying the LS...You probably won't be in the LS.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I love fucking her after she has taken a big cock. Love the sloppiness I feel and knowing she has been stretched so large. She loves to see my face when I enter her and lose control at the excitement. As far as watching her take a big cock, I love watching. She finally got so she can take one anally, now that is even hotter!!!!

Oak Hall VA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
"How can he assume we will all run into someone with a bigger dick?

Look, I'm just saying, somewhere out there is a guy who has never seen a dick bigger than his. I used to think it might be me. Then god created the internet."

No, Al Gore did that. Al Gore has a bigger dick than all of us.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
How can he assume we will all run into someone with a bigger dick?

Look, I'm just saying, somewhere out there is a guy who has never seen a dick bigger than his. I used to think it might be me. Then god created the internet.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
Cool story bro, even comes with a warning like the Surgeon General's.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2210 posts)
I love watching her be pleased.

Bangor PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Just noticed that should be severe lol

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
I've posted this before we both have a fetish about watching each other mine is just more sever .I'm still waiting for that guy with a 12 inch cock to come forward she is a little beauty

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
45 to 54 of 113
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.