Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch : Swingers Discussion 1929321031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is not about the size or depth or what it can do, or you, do with it. It's all how you wiggle your worm. Like dad always say, its not the tools that do the job its the man or woman behind it.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
As for your other issue. In My Very Humble Opinion. Many, perhaps even most women like seeing a man ejaculate. Use it like foreplay, and let it go, knowing, even stating that you'll need about a 15 minute recovery. That assumes you are good for a couple of shots. For you, perhaps. For me ...... no more. In any event, be less serious, and laugh more.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I'm with Brad,

We have been round and round about this. Mostly because I am fascinated at the sight of a (bigger than mine) cock going in and out of my wife. She loves to touch and feel a bigger cock. She loves looking at them, but when it comes right down to it she doesn't really want to accommodate a cock very much larger than mine. Though admittedly she does like to feel a little difference. She has refused larger cocks before and even complained about some of the big guys afterwards. What she loves is me. She is really very clear about that. In the end it's what's attached to the cock, not the cock.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
you basically stop worring about yourself and make sure you your worring about your wife and making sure she's having fun and being happy that she is...as a man thats been there i can tell you the after effects arent an issue. your wife loves you and likes how you work your shit or she wouldnt have married you. Just remember that and have fun. So what if the dude is hung if your wife is having fun and his wife is hooking you up with some good stuff there are no issues.

Mcalester OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
As long as my wife is having fun I don't care how big or small the other guy is....

Graham TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Funbottom=single male with a wife.

Another one.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I enjoy watching my wife get laid regardless of the size cock. It's just fun watching her getting laid by different people.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
BFBL, well articulated. I was given an athletic muscular body and an average penis neither of which I can take credit for having. I can't nor would not want to trade for alternate body and a big dick. The wife has been with a number of extra large but the quality of her enjoyment has always been related to the sustained quality of the erection and the attitude of the man behind it. The more she enjoys it the greater time we all have. I think most men are in awe of a woman who really can have multiple earth-shaking orgasims. We're just happy to be part of it. Plus, the look of love and appreciation she gives me for allowing and promoting her pleasure is indescriibable

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I guess I am unusual but even though I am pretty new to this I have never experienced penis envy or anything like that. My sexual drive is so deeply tied to Mrs BFBL that as long as she is having fun and enjoying herself I am turned on and having a blast as well. I guess its also because I know at the end of it its me she loves and nothing the other guy does is going to change that. After all someone might be bigger than you, more experienced than you, and have more stamina than you but he will never have what you have that makes you special... that spark. For us sex is just sex... its like going to the water park with friends. Its a blast and a ton of fun but nothing special. Its only special when its with the person you love and that spark will turn it from fun fucking into lovemaking. I have has some amazing orgasms during play and so has she but everything has paled in comparison to the connection and chemistry we have when we are alone and staring into each others eyes as we cum together. So the way i see it I always have the advantage that no guy who joins us can ever hope to beat, even if he has a monster cock ;P

Mr BFBL

Biloxi MS
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I enjoy watching my wife with any man she's playing with. How many inches long his penis is does not matter to me. As long as she's comfortable with him, it's exciting to watch. It's hard to explain exactly why it's so exciting to watch, but I do. Also get excited watching her with another woman. And she gets excited watching me with another woman.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch