Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch : Swingers Discussion 1929321021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my bs meter went off before the flirt team posted ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
CurtnJane:

{Like}

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Large cock? I dont care about size what ever i have nice and large finger .. :) who care?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
Sticky,

I've looked at your profile and photo set and I hate to say it but my BS meter is going off.

Welcome to the Forums.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Alas, though geographically attractive, I too had the newborn trim.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8330 posts)
Welcome to the forum stickydick, I would love to help you out but alas, I am cut.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I like em BIG and uncut. My guy would love to see me really get stuffed and taste his load...

Slidell LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I *LOVE* to see a cock plunging into my wife. Seeing someone penetrate her is probably one of the things I love most about swinging. Having a bigger cock just makes it easier to watch. ;)

As for the "aftermath": I'm average in length, but have a very wide girth. In 6 years of swinging, we have yet to find a guy thicker than me. Longer? absolutely. Most women will tell you that Girth is more important than Length.

Also... Confidence is key. If all you can focus on is whether or not she'll still want your junk after having his, then you need to take a step back and evaluate why you're in the LS.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
My hubby enjoys watching a cock slide in and out of me and he dosen't care what size it is. I have found average (6-7) is plenty and actually anything over 8 is really rather uncomfortable to me. But back to the first part of the question it makes my hunnybunny extra hard to watch me take a cock and then I get to reap the rewards so all are extra happy. Oh and he gets really hard watching me suck a guy as he takes me. MFM is SOOO much fun.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
I'm pretty big and thick, so it has been a challenge to find bigger, but when we did find bigger, the guy didn't know how to use it so it wasn't pleasurable for her. I just enjoy when the wife is having a great time. If she is cumming I am happy. Some guys are blessed with other skills that curl her toes though and I take notes from them ;o)

Bronx NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch