Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
Created by: thrust6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
New to swinging and the guy we are playing with is smaller in the dick dept than me. How do you guys react to your wife taking a bigger dick than youurs? I get the visual effect of watching it plunge in and out but how do you deal with the after effects. The next time you make love dont you think"i bet she wishes that large cock was in their". 2nd question. we wanted to do 3 somes so we all had fun but i find the visual aspect just makes me want to cum right away. So i end up licking and sucking and trying not to cum until the end. Is this why so many guys seem to just watch the wife getting fucked?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just noticed that should be severe lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I've posted this before we both have a fetish about watching each other mine is just more sever .I'm still waiting for that guy with a 12 inch cock to come forward she is a little beauty

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Hey man I have my moments lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@ c 82 , re your post , if she doesn,t like what you brung then find a chick who does. I agree with you chucky lol :)

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(438 posts)
she well protest my depravity until she hers her cries and whine and then it's like let me see that. God we have fun tormenting each other

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
"God bless the man who knows more about fucking than simply ramming his cock into a hole. "

Mrs say very well said!

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
To answer the OP.I have a extreme fetish when it comes to my girl so that's why I like to watch her. She just loves strong men with a hard cock. so I have quite the collection of videos. there's nothing like laying in bed and breaking them out. She'll protest briefly then her whole demeanor changes. God I love being a whore

charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I just read this thread and laughed through most of it. I agree with the poster that said theses kinda thread get stared from guys who are insecure about their cocks . God fuckin damn quit it. Run with what ya brung. If you find someone who doesn't like what ya got push her aside and find a chick that does.

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Lin (my wife) and I are with Sophia. Our take: The guy may be hung, but be a numb pounding drone. Then again, he could be gentle and reading what the woman likes. Annnddd...He may not be 'hung' but knows how to please. We don't really know this, until it happens, and mostly, it's too late, if it's gonna be a less than great experience for the wife. Watching...hmmm..I only watch when her favorite guy is there, but I'm part of it.

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(37 posts)
It's never happened to me :)

FF what a prick

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch