Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife_taking_a_larger_cock_And_why_do_you_watch
Created by: thrust6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
New to swinging and the guy we are playing with is smaller in the dick dept than me. How do you guys react to your wife taking a bigger dick than youurs? I get the visual effect of watching it plunge in and out but how do you deal with the after effects. The next time you make love dont you think"i bet she wishes that large cock was in their". 2nd question. we wanted to do 3 somes so we all had fun but i find the visual aspect just makes me want to cum right away. So i end up licking and sucking and trying not to cum until the end. Is this why so many guys seem to just watch the wife getting fucked?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 113
User Details are only visible to members.
Most of the guys my wife has been with have been larger than me. I am actually happy that she enjoys it so much. She says she has experienced some of the best sex in her life in the lifestyle. I think I would be more worried if she did not enjoy it so much. I have simply perfected my oral skills and know where all her spots are, so I have home court advantage so to speak.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
I love watching my wife take a bigger cock it's so hot to me I want her to get off and feel good my favorite is watching it plunge in and out of her while she is sucking on my dick yummy,it gets me off so much

Stratford NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It is?

I am?

What can I say? Sometimes vacation coverage can be a real bitch. Other times it can be a cute little Pixie. ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
Good to see you back to your old self, Smooth.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12179 posts)
Well that changes everything.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
Princeton, Kentucky??

Oh, and if anyone was wondering, I was talking about NCal in my last post.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12179 posts)
Princeton, Kentucky? I know that place, it's not far from Fort Campbell.

"They gotta lotta nice girls, ah."

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
"...so they don't have to ask, 'is it in yet?'"

Not that there's anything...

Nevermind, I can't keep a straight face while I type that.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
I think it's a leap in the right direction that the King of the Obtuse used the word "some".

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12179 posts)
And some women get off on a man having a cock large enough so they don't have to ask, "Is it in yet?"

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4575 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 113
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.