Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife_taking_a_larger_cock_And_why_do_you_watch
Created by: thrust6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
New to swinging and the guy we are playing with is smaller in the dick dept than me. How do you guys react to your wife taking a bigger dick than youurs? I get the visual effect of watching it plunge in and out but how do you deal with the after effects. The next time you make love dont you think"i bet she wishes that large cock was in their". 2nd question. we wanted to do 3 somes so we all had fun but i find the visual aspect just makes me want to cum right away. So i end up licking and sucking and trying not to cum until the end. Is this why so many guys seem to just watch the wife getting fucked?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 66
User Details are only visible to members.
"How can he assume we will all run into someone with a bigger dick?

Look, I'm just saying, somewhere out there is a guy who has never seen a dick bigger than his. I used to think it might be me. Then god created the internet."

No, Al Gore did that. Al Gore has a bigger dick than all of us.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(904 posts)
How can he assume we will all run into someone with a bigger dick?

Look, I'm just saying, somewhere out there is a guy who has never seen a dick bigger than his. I used to think it might be me. Then god created the internet.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6737 posts)
Cool story bro, even comes with a warning like the Surgeon General's.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1053 posts)
Well, when she loves it, I love it. Probably nothing turns me on more than when she has a fantastic encounter and can't stop talking about it. For all the new couples reading, you need to have an up front discussion about what happens when she encounters a larger dick (no, you are most certainly not the largest -- no matter what she has told you) and better lover and like wise when the other half looks like a Playboy Playmate and is a better lover. If you are even modestly active, you will encounter these situations. If you cannot handle it, quit this now.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I love watching her be pleased.

East Bangor PA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Just noticed that should be severe lol

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
I've posted this before we both have a fetish about watching each other mine is just more sever .I'm still waiting for that guy with a 12 inch cock to come forward she is a little beauty

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
Hey man I have my moments lol

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
@ c 82 , re your post , if she doesn,t like what you brung then find a chick who does. I agree with you chucky lol :)

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(878 posts)
she well protest my depravity until she hers her cries and whine and then it's like let me see that. God we have fun tormenting each other

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 66
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy