Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch : Swingers Discussion 1929321047
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   47 to 53 of 53 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like t owatch my wife fuck any size cock. If she is enjoying it ,Thats all that counts.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i love to whach may wife taking larger dicks to see her fase and the enjoyment she is getting just love and knowing i get to go home with her makes it even better

Santa Rosa CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I'm bi (only orally, not anally) and I adored watching wifey with other men (and watching the men with her too!). We were with quite a few men who had me beat (no pun intended!) in the penis size department. Iam a very average 6", cut and not too thicki and not too thin. She adored my penis, took very good care of it (as did the men!) She said I had a 'goldilocks cock' --not too big, not too little...mmmmmm just right LOL and so I had no insecurities about it. She actually preferred average to medium sized penises for vaginal and anal penetration. She was on the petite side, 5'3" and 34-22-34 and said that really fat penises and penises over 7 inches hurt her or stretched her uncomfortaby. She did, however, adore sucking the really huge ones with total glee (as did I !) I will never forget that look of cocklust on her face as she devoured a large penis with her hands and mouth as I watched. She would often wink at me and beckon me to join her and then pause for a few seconds to french kiss me deeply before we devoured it together ! it was sooo HOT !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
Is there such a thing as fisting envy too?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
Most husbands I've met want their wives to have the best time possible. If they're not secure with that, I'm not so sure I would want to play anyway. As for the big cock thing, I honestly think husbands get more excited about her taking one, than the wives do. YMMV.

As to your second question, of the couples I've met about half of them, maybe more, the Hubby waits until I'm gone to have their fun. They each have their reasons, and it's none of my business so I don't ask why.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"prob as much as i wish my boobs were bigger!) lol"

But you can have bigger boobs if you want...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
New to swinging and the guy we are playing with is smaller in the dick dept than me. How do you guys react to your wife taking a bigger dick than youurs? I get the visual effect of watching it plunge in and out but how do you deal with the after effects. The next time you make love dont you think"i bet she wishes that large cock was in their". 2nd question. we wanted to do 3 somes so we all had fun but i find the visual aspect just makes me want to cum right away. So i end up licking and sucking and trying not to cum until the end. Is this why so many guys seem to just watch the wife getting fucked?

Minneola FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   47 to 53 of 53 
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch