Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch : Swingers Discussion 1929321041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BFBL, well articulated. I was given an athletic muscular body and an average penis neither of which I can take credit for having. I can't nor would not want to trade for alternate body and a big dick. The wife has been with a number of extra large but the quality of her enjoyment has always been related to the sustained quality of the erection and the attitude of the man behind it. The more she enjoys it the greater time we all have. I think most men are in awe of a woman who really can have multiple earth-shaking orgasims. We're just happy to be part of it. Plus, the look of love and appreciation she gives me for allowing and promoting her pleasure is indescriibable

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I guess I am unusual but even though I am pretty new to this I have never experienced penis envy or anything like that. My sexual drive is so deeply tied to Mrs BFBL that as long as she is having fun and enjoying herself I am turned on and having a blast as well. I guess its also because I know at the end of it its me she loves and nothing the other guy does is going to change that. After all someone might be bigger than you, more experienced than you, and have more stamina than you but he will never have what you have that makes you special... that spark. For us sex is just sex... its like going to the water park with friends. Its a blast and a ton of fun but nothing special. Its only special when its with the person you love and that spark will turn it from fun fucking into lovemaking. I have has some amazing orgasms during play and so has she but everything has paled in comparison to the connection and chemistry we have when we are alone and staring into each others eyes as we cum together. So the way i see it I always have the advantage that no guy who joins us can ever hope to beat, even if he has a monster cock ;P

Mr BFBL

Biloxi MS
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I enjoy watching my wife with any man she's playing with. How many inches long his penis is does not matter to me. As long as she's comfortable with him, it's exciting to watch. It's hard to explain exactly why it's so exciting to watch, but I do. Also get excited watching her with another woman. And she gets excited watching me with another woman.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Thanx! Draggon. How sweet of you to say so. :-)

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Bigger vs. smaller....... one of the world's great dilemmas, right? :-)

My opinion is that (and this is from a man's perspective) bigger is better for a woman, up to a point. But is is not the be-all-end-all, either.

I had some friends where the husband was a very, very big guy, in every way. I knew they made'em that big, but yeah, I was staring! I got a look at that thing and thought maybe it was time for me to just go home! But I've played with girls before and kinda know what I'm doing. In no time at all, she became very religious...."Oh, my god! Oh, my GOD!" I was invited back again and again.

I've been the the reverse situation, too, where I had the larger equipment. Same religious experiences for the lady with both of us. So, if I were on the couples end instead of the single guy end of the game, I don't think it would bother me. The important thing is that (in my opinion) it is all about the lady. If she's happy, I'm happy.

Personally, I would be surprised if a woman left a happy, fuliflling marriage to pursue another man because of the size of his cock. Good women are not foolish enough to give up a sound, loving relationship and everything that goes with it to become a slave for a cock. There would have to be waaay more going on for that to happen.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I just want to see how much it would take to fill it up....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I like t owatch my wife fuck any size cock. If she is enjoying it ,Thats all that counts.

Mc Donald PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i love to whach may wife taking larger dicks to see her fase and the enjoyment she is getting just love and knowing i get to go home with her makes it even better

Santa Rosa CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I'm bi (only orally, not anally) and I adored watching wifey with other men (and watching the men with her too!). We were with quite a few men who had me beat (no pun intended!) in the penis size department. Iam a very average 6", cut and not too thicki and not too thin. She adored my penis, took very good care of it (as did the men!) She said I had a 'goldilocks cock' --not too big, not too little...mmmmmm just right LOL and so I had no insecurities about it. She actually preferred average to medium sized penises for vaginal and anal penetration. She was on the petite side, 5'3" and 34-22-34 and said that really fat penises and penises over 7 inches hurt her or stretched her uncomfortaby. She did, however, adore sucking the really huge ones with total glee (as did I !) I will never forget that look of cocklust on her face as she devoured a large penis with her hands and mouth as I watched. She would often wink at me and beckon me to join her and then pause for a few seconds to french kiss me deeply before we devoured it together ! it was sooo HOT !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Is there such a thing as fisting envy too?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 53   End
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch