Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife_taking_a_larger_cock_And_why_do_you_watch
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
31 to 40 of 113
User Details are only visible to members.
I Watched my wife with two guys 9" and above. My wife is less than 5;2" tall I wonder where it all went. She enjoyed it.

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I Watched my wife with two guys 9" and above. My wife is less than 5;2" tall I wonder where it all went. She enjoyed it.

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(32 posts)

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Mrs. Gunz would rather it be hard enough that a cat couldn't scratch it and stay that way for a while vs it hanging low when flaccid!

Albany NY
Username hidden
(150 posts)
This thread is starting to sound like some of the "huge penis" promises scattered in my inbox.

S

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
LOL. We have a car dealership here in Merritt Island who's slogan is...

It's all about bein' huuuuuuuge!

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
Hmmm... I'm not gay or bi, but you got me thinking I need a handjob from Donald Trump. His tiny hands would make me look HUGE!! It's gonna look HUGE, I tell you.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I'm pretty sure that's why I have a thing for petite women. They make my "just better than average" sized cock look absolutely huge.

LOL. Can't do the Guiness thing though, it's just too hard on this girlish figure I'm trying so desperately trying to maintain.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
I've found the ladies prefer the frothy head of a Guinness filled Irish cock. I've also found that midgets make a smedium cock look a few sizes larger.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
The size doesn't really matter to me, I just love watching rabbit enjoy herself and while she certainly likes a decent sized cock, guys with other talents can be just as much fun for her.

And I agree, I really love watching her suck a guy while she looking at me. And the camera.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4587 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
31 to 40 of 113
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.