Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch : Swingers Discussion 192932101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch
Created by: thrust6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
New to swinging and the guy we are playing with is smaller in the dick dept than me. How do you guys react to your wife taking a bigger dick than youurs? I get the visual effect of watching it plunge in and out but how do you deal with the after effects. The next time you make love dont you think"i bet she wishes that large cock was in their". 2nd question. we wanted to do 3 somes so we all had fun but i find the visual aspect just makes me want to cum right away. So i end up licking and sucking and trying not to cum until the end. Is this why so many guys seem to just watch the wife getting fucked?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy watching my wife take a larger cock because it provides more pressure which makes her cum multiples very easy. I like when she is having a good time and it turns me on seeing her being pleased. That is the reason we play with others to have a good time.

Bozeman MT
Username hidden
(6 posts)
That is tough one. Insecurity is part of it though. wives are insecure about whether others are tighter, bigger boobs, younger, thinner, whatever. That is why relationships have to be so solid to start. Bottom line you love each other so no she doesnt wish it was there instead of yours. She has the best of both worlds, it is there in addition to yours.

I love watching my wife take the biggest thing she can handle. If its not a cock then its a dildo. Then I love to fuck her right after so I can feel how much bigger it was as her vagina then conforms to my cock.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Well said sophia, well said. And to say it again, if the sex is good what does it matter what size you have . just my two loonies MR ahoy.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
"To all posters, does it really matter if you are having Good Sex ?"

In a thread like this, that's the kind of statement that usually is made by a dood who is self-conscious or defensive about his pecker. Don't worry about the little guy; own it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
That would require one to define "good sex". Good sex to me with one partner may not be defined in the same way with another partner.

So yeah, with that definition, good sex is important.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
To all posters, does it really matter if you are having Good Sex ?.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Since a woman's inner most place adapts to a larger size penis and to pushing a baby of a variety of sizes out, it most certainly goes back to its 'normal' size. Therefore, an average size penis feels just as good after a larger size penis as it did before.

However, one must understand that the areas in which the penis hits and how it hits inside the woman differs. Two men with the same size penis, depending on their technique, skill, endurance, and everything else they do at the time will affect the overall pleasure a woman receives differently.

A large guy, fucking away at the opening of the cervix does not necessary bring a woman the same pleasure as a 'smaller' guy who varies his technique, adds other skills to bring additional stimulation and so other things he brings to the party.

In this case, size doesn't matter if the guy has no idea what to do or how to please.

God bless the man who knows more about fucking than simply ramming his cock into a hole.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
@Mick

You will most likely find this topic in the woman talk threads. If not "start one" there addressing this subject.

lol,, Be warned tho them hens can BYTE !!!

FF the rebel rouser

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3344 posts)
I have a question for you females, It may sound like a silly question but here go's.. After you fuck a guy with a huge penis and then fuck a guy with an average penis does the average penis still feel just as good to you?

Akron OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Coming from a female perspective, hubby and I were talking about a threesome we were arranging. The SM is larger than hubby, by a couple of inches. Hubby was worried about the differences in sizes, specifically if I will want a larger cock from now on. I was thinking about what all we could do with the variety in sizes, the different angles, positions, holes, and all of that.

When we are with another couple, I don't compare myself to the other women. They may be shorter, taller, or the same height. They weigh more, less, have flatter bellies, flabbier bellies, bigger butts, cellulite, no cellulite, perkier tits, saggier tits, and the list seriously can go on forever........I like my perky breasts and their size, my ass looks pretty good in nearly all positions.

The point is, if I worry about the differences I take my attention of the point of getting together with another man or woman or couple. The point of course is to have some really great sex.

So, if that is my philosophy, worrying about the differences in the bodies of the women my hubby plays with before, during, or after gets in the way, then this no longer is fun.

I told this to hubby. I explained to him that for 24 years I chose him to have sex with and after we get home from our play times I want to have sex with him right away. Why? Because he is the man that I love to have sex with all the time. The other guys and gals add to the fun but it is not fun if any of the people involved in the playing dwell too much on comparing the other's body parts.

I am very insecure about my belly. Yes, I am doing something about it, but it doesn't mean that I don't feel insecure. However, I choose to put that aside to have the most fun I can. Unfortunately, several other people in our play time failed to do that and ruined the fun for everyone.

Have no idea if this helps anyone, but if the insecurities of the body issues stay out of the mix, the fucking is so much better!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: Wife taking a larger cock And why do you watch