Why no men photos : Swingers Discussion 157842
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhy no men photos
TOPIC: Why no men photos
Created by: MiaPauli The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
anything. do not worry about a thing, sit back and injoy waching your mate play. fear is something most cannot handle, so is rejection. injoy everthing that you can, at the end of the day your mate goes home with you. P.S. all the best to you both. Sinbach last of the bachelors.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
(I posted this in another forum asking more or less the same question.)

Personally, I WANT people to see me. I'm not a small man, by any stretch of the imagination. I'm large. I can be intimidating. I take up space. The fact that my 280-300lbs (depending on upcoming competitions) isn't mostly fat is another factor in why I want them to see me.

The reason is simple: I've found, in our short time in the lifestyle, that both men and women seem to be intimidated by me. I always knew this was the case, but never really noticed it, because I don't have a problem if people want to avoid me in public. I tend to be a man of few words, who only speaks his mind when he has something to say, so I don't tend to be the one to strike up conversations with strangers.

But in clubs or at parties, this is a drawback. For example, the first party we went to (just the other weekend), my partner and I sat by ourselves for a good part of the evening. However, every time I'd get up to get a drink, or go to the bathroom, or whatever, I'd come back and find people chatting with her and hitting on her. I didn't mind this at all -- I welcomed it, in fact, because I love watching her be the center of attention. I'd even smile and joke with them. But as soon as they caught sight of me looming over them, they'd scurry away. She tells me I'm a handsome, witty, loving man, and looking back on my sexual escapades she must be right, because I've had far too many vanilla partners for me to be a hideous troll. :)

I suppose this will come in useful when facilitating play where I'm watching and she's enjoying herself and everyone she can get her hands on, but otherwise it's a bit of a drawback.

So I want people to see what I look like, and get an idea of what they're getting into. If they only saw a photo of my delicious, beautiful, wonderful partner, they might think I'm just another 150-180lb guy.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
goose... gander... goose... gander... hmmm.. I'll take both Jen! ;o)

Mohnton PA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Fun,

If you weren't so far away you'd already have been goosed. Thanks for opening your pics.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
Jen, I took a gander at your profile and you are welcome to goose me any time you want.

Caregiver, welcome to the forums.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
if your not willing why would someone else be willing. it takes two to do the ?.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Caregiver,

I completely agree. The other point I was making is I will never open any unless the person asking already has theirs open. What's good for the goose must always be good for the gander.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
wanatural,

We will NEVER open any pics for any requesting unless theirs are open first. It helps sort out the game players.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
BTW CTplaycouple, We love your picture...... Lately couples have e-mail us asking for a face picture. We been sending them our face picture and asking for theirs. We are tired of sending our picture first. If someone contacts us, shouldn't they send there picture first? The last four couples, do not send back the face picture, instead we get "Sorry were not interested". One would think we are either ugly or the other couples are offended by us asking for there face picture.

Okanogan WA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
About the last few posts: so true, very common, we agree, and concur!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 118   End
TOPIC: Why no men photos