Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing : Swingers Discussion 1944941031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhy is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing
TOPIC: Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lost_

Hell iof a thing then, because they always seem to follow my posts *shrugs*

Beside that little point, my statement is valid.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
I think lost might be talking about me with my 3 hour performance last week,lol. But I am telling you (more humbly) that such performances from me are few and far between as of late with progressive age. But even now I can always do a couple back-to-back 30 minute or so poundings and followed by an evening of steady interval fucking. However (no bs and it doesn't much matter anymore since I can't turn back time), in my prime (10 yrs + ago), all night nonstop fucking was absolutely normal for me.

Where's the line between bragging and telling the truth? It seems as if my marathon fuck performance from last week sort of belongs here.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
oh, and for the record...I do think that most people, excluding swingers from NYC so I am not accused of blacklisting people LOL........usually ARE full of smack. And I do not mean that to be a bad thing, it is a competitive sport, swinging...and there is a pressure for everyone to be on top of their game in order to get the best playmates from the pool of potentials. I just don't lie. I tell the truth as it is, I do not pretty it up....so yes. I work long hours and no, I don't have 250 orgasms at a sitting and no, I don't fuck 40 times a day like some would have you believe. And also for the record, I am not pointing to anyone here. But I have heard aLOT of bullshit from ALOT of people. And I am an observer. I have YET to see one of the shit talkers do what they said they would do. Actually... I have been the most pleasantly pleased by the ones that said nothing......they just did it. Without the trailer lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
hahahaha yes, you really DO think its all about you..don't you. hahaha. No. It was not directed at you. If I were, I'd have said Mr. M, who the fuck do you think you are....and if you read my history of posts, you would know that I am not bullshitting you when I say that. As far as you being from NYC, I doubt you have the kinky market cornered. I do believe the great state of Pennsylvania has that market cornered :0)

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
actually I was not referring to you in any way, it surprises me that you said that LOL. Its not always about you dahling. It had nothing to do with you. I was referring to my own personal experiences and an overall sense of bullshit in the lifestyle. As far as you no...sorry, I did not even think of you when I posted that. If I did, I would tell you so. Trust me :0).

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Lost_

Not to be argumentative but I have to say that every time I post in these forums it seems to incite a 'you are bragging' reaction from various people. Even when I 'tone it down' I can't seem to contribute without being mocked. Why is that? This happens to ANYONE who indicates 'excess performance' characteristics.

Just because someone can do or seem to do something you find personally unimaginable (literally that you cannot imagine it) does not mean it does not exist. Personally I live a very different life than you do. I also have an extremely high sex drive-coupled with a very kinky imagination. I also live in New York and have lots of very kinky friends that like to party and do erotic things. We all tend to consider our minds the most erotic things about us. Then consider that I live with what may be the freakiest kinky woman on SLS and that she is literally my sex toy (yes, I have a contract!) and you might get a hint at what I live every day...

I encourage you to contact us here for our phone number if this is what it takes to put this petty testiness about my particular level of sexual performance (and others) to rest for good. MrsMuir would be all too happy to describe with shy but earnest relish what a typical day is for us.

Why, my alarm clock is a blow job every morning! And the first hour of every day is set aside for sex! Please, feel free to call up and confirm this!

I'm actually a pretty good guy when not constantly challenged on every statement I make. ;)

Ghost

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
i really hope you people live up to all of the bragging and shit talking you do. I have never met one that could.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
**coming up for air after two weekends of orgies**

I can still DO it....it just takes WAY longer to recover after hours of fucking between 6 couples. Tantric helps-sort of like interval training for sex...lol

I still say I prefer repeat visits with very kinky and verbal couples than repeated blind dates, always with someone new. The MENTAL component is to me the key to arousal (other than medical issues). Fortunately I have a wonderful woman in my life that is as kinky and verbal as they cum. She loves to start off the night as the party fuck-toy for all the boys and girls ;) Tied to a chair, arranged just so... And since they all know her well, they have all agreed to 'compete' to make her cum....

MrsMuir has only one instruction. You must resist cumming, or failing that ask permission to cum.

How's that for an 'icebreaker'?

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
lots of men cant perform due to the fact that they are sooo out of shape. very bad eating habits, no excersise, couple with smoking and excessive use of alcohol will do a number on most men. excersise a bit, don't need to look like a bodybuilder, and a good diet will do wonders for men. especially after 40.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
By this time, she had complained of her plight to several other women many of whom were actively recruiting to find someone to have sex with her.

Okay mondieu, this woman has issues that have nothing to do with you, but are all about her. Whenever a woman proclaims that she has to be fucked by a basketball team of guys I always wonder...why? Now, I'm not talking about the chica who enjoys group play. I am talking about the pathetically desperate woman who HAS to be fucked by 30 men in order to feel like a woman. If you have to be fucked by 30 guys in order to feel beautiful...you have problems. Beauty and confidence are supposed to go out from within...but she is trying to feed her lacking confidence....trying to go in from out. This never works in anything other than a pick me up, which we all have done..including myself. Number two, what the FUCK...are her girlfriends her fucking swinging pimp? I would be ashamed of myself if my friends felt I were in such a sad state that they had to go about begging men to please come and fuck me. No thanks, i am too prideful for that bullshit. This poor lady has issues. For whatever reason, she has something to prove to herself. I hope she gains confidence through self love vs. this method. It had nothing to do with you.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 99   End
TOPIC: Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing