Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing : Swingers Discussion 1944941021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhy is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing
TOPIC: Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 98   End
User Details are only visible to members.
kinddrag--thank you, I do go through bouts where nothing is doing and I may explore out of boredom. Fortunately that seems to have ended for now.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
sweet-I'll check it out.

Kinddrag--I'm not sure I'm there yet,lol. But I'll keep all of this in mind.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
it is all about what the individual likes. Given, there are MANY women who love flirtatious banter, it is fun to them and turns them on. I admit to the fact that flirtation is my greatest liability. I suck at it, I am absolutely horrible at it lol...and at almost 40 I doubt that it will change soon. I just can't sit there and talk smack, it is just not me. If I want to fuck you, I will say I want to fuck you. Pretty simple to me, I do not feel that I have to go on a 3 hour description of this and that and who and what...oye, I'm a put your money where your mouth is kind of girl. But HEY...there are many, many, many women who absolutely love flirtatious conversations. Rock on with it if that is what you like. Just don't with me, or I'll tell you you are a shit talker LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lost-I know you're right and so I've heard. Is there a way for me to do it to myself?"

lol, yes, there is actually. It is called a vibrating butt plug :0).

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lost-I know you're right and so I've heard. Is there a way for me to do it to myself?

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
oh Mr. Spanky, you dont know what you are missing......the male prostate gland is a very, very.....very erogenous area. It gives orgasms that are something else.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Number one gentlemen, I do thank you for allowing me to post in your forum in the first place. Number too, Mr. M.....you definately have every right to your opinion...as well as the other gentleman that posted about my post, I am sorry but I cannot remember your name. One thing about me is, I enjoy a debate among adults, and I give everyone the right to their own opinions. I am very glad that both of you last and are good lovers...it is a good thing. And hard to find. I always felt bad...I had such bad experiences in the ls but Jay can fuck like y'all, like a rock star. I know that many times he felt almost guilty because he would fuck for 2 hours (yes, I said it).....while I got 2 minute man over here. He could not even really enjoy it because I was NOT about hearing about his 2 hour fuck session after I got Mr. Premature Ejaculation haha. So I understand that yes, there are men like you all. I just thank God that my husband is one of them. It did make me "spoiled"...mind you. I came into the ls thinking that ALL MEN were like y'all. And oh, how wrong was I! I do not complain....I merely state the facts as I see them. I do try not to whine, although I do have my moments...but usually I just say it. Too bluntly usually. And I'm not talking about y'all. I seriously am not referring to either you personally. I am talking about the ones that do what I call "give their sexual resume". Perhaps y'all have not run into these....you say hello, how are you...and in 7 minutes you know who he fucked last week, how he fucked 2 weeks ago lol, that he lasts for 40 hours at a time, he ate her for 2 hours 4 weeks ago...and that one went around the party all night long declaring what a great fuck he is. Those are the ones I am referring to. And I stand by my belief....9 times out of 10 a shit talker NEVER does what he says he does.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
hikerbiker--it is the mood for sure. The lead up to the fuck was intense and a bit of a battle psychologically. But when I closed the deal the sparks were just unbelievable.

sweet--right, I can't get past anyone sticking a finger up my ass, that's a little beyond my comfort zone. And I don't exactly see anyone lining up to do it either so maybe I'll re-think that in about, oh, 10-20 yrs.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
sweett--that's crazy, then you're a genuine anomaly. And congratulations on that for sure. My friends, all my age, bitch constantly about newly-manifested performance issues, erectile problems and such. And although I don't have those problems (yet) I can foresee them coming maybe. I cum a small fraction of what I used and with much less vigor and diminished volume. I used to jerk off and it would hit the wall or splash me in the face all the time and the clean up would drench an entire paper towel. I can't remember the last time it shot past my belly button. That's why I'm thankful I can still fuck like a champ generally speaking and that once in a while, like last week, I can fuck like an AVN Male Performer of the Year.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
lost_ So why can't you tell the difference between the shit talkers and the real deals yet? Seriously, isn't this 'swinging 101' stuff? We have never seemed to have all these problems that others seem to have with no-shows, limp dicks, drama cpls, asshole men, whatever... Why? Why is it that so many people have such bad experiences?

Personally (which means IN MY OPINION) I believe that like attracts like. If you EXPECT bullshit, you will get it. If you have no communication between yourselves then you will probably not recognize that fault in others and pay the price. I may be wrong, but it works very well for US. No idea what works for you or others, but you all seem to complain an awful lot! ;)

MrsMuir and I lead zero bullshit lives in all ways. !00% communication 100% of the time. I can't imagine any other way of living today. It's the same with my kids, both college age and thriving, they have a zero BS tolerance for just about everything. It's not an easy thing to do. But it is well worth the effort.

Yes, we deal with our share of assholes and low function idiots, but all in all we have exceptional 'luck' in our lives....

/rant_over

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 98   End
TOPIC: Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing