Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing : Swingers Discussion 1944941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhy is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing
TOPIC: Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 98   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope. In this case I meant "four feet away from us". Picture a 7' table where you can fuck, and someone standing right next to it with their backs turned to you chatting like they're at a football game.

We found the whole thing hilarious...afterward. love the concept of being in a club where you can go from "chatting with the fellas" to hooking up. But having them right next to each other on the first trip was too much

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
No, he means the guy was standing no more than four feet away.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3895 posts)
Been there.

For me, it's that I can't block out other noise.

One time, the other guy wouldn't shut up. I mean non-stop talking and his SO seemed to dig it. So we didn't say anything. But I couldn't get it out Of my head.

Another time, our first at a club, K and I found a spot to fuck. At first it was quiet. After a while though, you could tell the room filled. The camel's back broke when this guy next to us, no more than 4', started loudly bragging about this construction contract he won. He said something really obnoxious and my head went "you're full of shit!". And just like that I shrank. Done.

Next time I'm bringing earplugs.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Lost, I think almost all swingers with some experience have their share of horror stories. But oh my! What a wonderful time we've had too!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Thanks for your kindness, kinddraggon.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
ha! Yeah, I'd be a lying bitch if I said I havent done the same. There was a lady who I could not STAND. She was always saying how she was this and that and she sucked every cock at the party (gag)......and she had the HOTS for one man in particular. We were staying at their house overnight because they lived in S. San Antonio....and he was the only reason why she showed up at a party. And she was bragging about how she was going to fuck him first. He ended up being paged at work and so I was sitting there with his wife...and knew she could over hear. I turned to my friend and said "thank you so much A for allowing us to stay over at your house....we are going to have so much fun after the party!" She went on and on about oh yes, we will have a private party....this lady turned to her husband and said "lets go." And left. I'll admit, I'm evil....but i chuckled my ass off. For awhile.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LOL I got drunk and was a bragger, last weekend. I told a guy, I cannot stand, that if I got with his wife, she wouldn't want him no more. I told hubby well at least I didn't tell him how I really felt about him. LMAO

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
if i had my way it would be right now lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
i am not saying that, no. I am not talking about the person who has wit. I am talking about the person that no matter what you have done, they have done it...and done it better. If you went to a house party and played with 2 people, she fucked the entire room. If you have 2 orgasms, she has 10. I will literally throw shit out there, just to see if the person will top everything. Flirting is fun...Jay is a great flirt. I am not. However, to ME....there is a difference in flirtatious banter, like cjf and I do....which hopefully ends up with my clothes on his floor at some point.....and bragging. I just don't give a shit that you fucked this woman and she went around, telling every other woman that they just HAVE to fuck you. Don't care.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lost

You went up six notches in our opinion. One reason we never 'call out' the braggarts is we figure everyone can see their game so why engage? It's the room queens that get me going...HA!

MrsMuir says "tell her I know EXACTLY how she feels! At least we get to go home every time with the prize" ;)

Peace

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 98   End
TOPIC: Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing