Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing : Swingers Discussion 194494101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhy is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing
TOPIC: Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing
Created by: JustUs00 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 98   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You brought a kikker into your bed 6 years ago! :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
That's seems terribly annoying. And yeah, I can see how that would lead to a guy having performance issues. I'd have to ask the guys to cut the conversation or take it elsewhere.

Waco TX

Username hidden
(44 posts)
I do not understand why people use the playrooms as a conversation area. But, like y'all have said...THEY DO. We were in a playroom, having a good time...and a group of i think 3 or 4 guys were seated on one of the couches. No women with them, just them. Discussing baseball. Loudly. Like, as if they were in a bar, shooting pool and shooting the shit. Don't mind me....yeah me, the bitch over here on her fucking knees. I'm glad the Phillies won.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Stop it! I'm dying! My abs are sore, you are killing me.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
4(b) On the annual celebration birth date of Karl Marx, 5-May, the mistress shall vacate the room not later than 5:30 a.m. so the master can perform his special masturbatory ritual alone in honor of the Great Man. Said mistress shal not return to the room until after the end of the day, 5-May, 11:59 p.m.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Paragraph 4(a) Except on Christmas and Karl Marx Birthday, each morning shall commence not later than 6:00 a.m. with an act of fellatio lasting a finite term not less than 2 minutes or until the master ejaculates but at no time shall such act of fellatio last longer than three minutes as master has never maintained an erection longer than 2 minutes and 45 seconds.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
LOL,

I could just imagine one morning her oversleeping and him with the "contract" in his hands, demanding his end of the deal... her lifting a middle finger from a deep slumber and mumbling "sue me!"

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
This is funny! So this poor woman is contractually obligated to suck this guy's cock when the alarm clock goes off evey morning.

===================================== Then consider that I live with what may be the freakiest kinky woman on SLS and that she is literally my sex toy (yes, I have a contract!) and you might get a hint at what I live every day...

I encourage you to contact us here for our phone number if this is what it takes to put this petty testiness about my particular level of sexual performance (and others) to rest for good. MrsMuir would be all too happy to describe with shy but earnest relish what a typical day is for us.

Why, my alarm clock is a blow job every morning! And the first hour of every day is set aside for sex! Please, feel free to call up and confirm this!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Aren't those the guys that no women what to fuck at the parties ?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
I can relate Hotsummernight...I host parties and am amazed at how guys will stand around talking football, even about their KID'S football games while others are fucking right beside them. The classic moment was a few months ago when I was hosting a GB and had been taking pics at the request of the girl's boyfriend. At the end of the night the girl was giving me head and just as I was getting close to cumming, a guy walks up and asked how many megapixels my camera was. Ummmm, focus lost.....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 98   End
TOPIC: Why is it that so many men in the LS have issues performing