Why do couples lie in chat or on their profile : Swingers Discussion 179217
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhy do couples lie in chat or on their profile
TOPIC: Why do couples lie in chat or on their profile
Created by: tallperson1
Original Starting post for this thread:
i started chatting with the man of the couple about 10 days ago.Their profile stated they were both straight so I was making casual conversation with the man.i also described myself and told them I was straight. After a little while the man asked me if I was bi and I said no and told him I had already told him that and asked him why that was important since him and his wife wanted a bi man. I told him that they did not state that anywhere in their profile and suggested strongly they need to change their profile because they are misleading men.This happened to me more than once on here. I am beginning to believe that a lot of couples aren't any better than us dreaded single men so many people in the lifestyle have such a problem with even if we do try to follow all the rules and regulations some people set down.I truly understand everyone has their rules and preferences and need them to screen out people but some have so many rules that another couple or single would need an act of Congress to get thru them. Have rules but be reasonable when making them

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JK, you were already crazy before me........why do I get blamed for everything lol?????

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
As crazy as she makes me sometimes, I do love that damn pic.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I'm not lying when I say I want what's in your right hand Mrs. Sav!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"I also happen to think that even on legit cple profiles where the male is listed as straight he is really Bi...." Glad you clarified that , considering YOU"RE listed as straight lol. I think your 40% estimate is high , in all our years of swinging it has never come up with all the people we've met. I can only remember 2 times someone IM'd us and asked but those were singles....not saying their "single" status has anything to do with it , just saying that we just don't see men trying to convert, coerce or entice us into male Bi Play. Agreeably there is a huge stigma in the lifestyle especially for Bi men and they lie for that reason, is it right, no but than people lie about all kinds of things in their profiles so why would this be the exception.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
i meant to say he is really Bi ABOUT 40% of the time

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
i meant to say he is really Bi ABOUT 40% of the time

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
that happens all the time i think there are basically 2 reasons for it.

I agree with another poster here...it is a signle guy posing as a couple.

I also happen to think that even on legit cple profiles where the male is listed as straight he is really Bi....there is such a social stimga with a male being Bi a fair share of people will not list it publicly IMO.

As for the people who think they can lie and get away with it ?? The vast vast majority will come to learn that the vast majority of people will be onto to them in rather short order. I think it is also a Huge Red Flag..if you are chating with "cples" and they repeatedly refer to " themselves as I " And/or They are cluess to the abbreviations or terms commonly used in swiging such as but not limited to soft swing, cple, bd, Hwp, sm, hosting, etc etc....NO HWP does NOT mean happy white people :)

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Why do couples lie.......?

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A COUPLE! I cannot prove it, but that is my opinion anyway.

I think the "couple" is a guy, operating alone, who has created a profile with photos gleaned off the Web and is trying to pick up guys who respond to his profile. Why on earth these guys (or a real couple with a bi-sexual male half) think they can "convert" a straight SWM is a mystery to me.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
What they THINK, is that you won't tell them to go fuck themselves when you meet and discover they are big, fat, liars.

Boy are they in for a surprise, surprise, surprise.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
People lie because they think they're so smart you won't catch on - - - and they want to fuck you!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Why do couples lie in chat or on their profile