Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Whores and Studs
TOPIC: Whores and Studs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shelly, I'd like to volunteer for your experiment.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
lost you are a trip.haha....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
what i dont get is why women have titles and men do not. the next time i have sex im going to bust out with thats my little bitch whore! and see what he does lol

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I am sure the word is "cunt". You will get more of a negative reaction from us if you use the word "bitch" than most others. But in the throes of sexual excitement we are all open to.....

We all have different reactions to different words or combinations of words. That is what makes us all special, and every experience fun and exciting.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
as i've said before, it's a word i reserve for people i have a special distaste for. i couldn't care less if anyone else uses it, or if it bothers them.

some guy says, "i'd never put my hands on a woman in anger." ok, points with all the ladies for for mr. prince charming. but as soon as that crazy assed chic comes after you with an ice pick and you're a position where you can't get away from her, you'll put your fucking hands on her then, and you'll probably try to knock her ass out. but go ahead and try to bullshit the ladies if you like. the smart ones spot the douchebag stamp across your forehead mile away.

any man who's worth anything at all, understands you don't do certain things where women are concerned. if you don't understand that, you're not much of a man. but NEVER, is a strong and sometimes foolish word.

if someone tells me they like the word used in certain situations, you can bet your ass i'll use it. no different that spankin that ass as far as i'm concerned. it's all about giving her what she wants. within reason... LOL

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
She, which word ?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
Stud basically a badass... this person is really cool. Everyone looks up to them and wants to get with them. This person can be a male or a female, gay or straight. studs do not discriminate. STUDS DOMINATE

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I do not use that word and never will. Nothing sexy or attractive about it. To some it is just a word. To others it is not.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Cunt has always been a very bad word for girls/women as long as i can remember. if you need to get a response from a bitch, toss it out...

whore has been a word not meant to be used for a girl that gets paid....mostly.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
It's just me but I would never call a woman a cunt. I will call her pussy a cunt as in "Your cunt feels so good!!!!" while we are fucking. My wife is not a whore, she doesn't trade money for sex. She fucks because she likes it so much which is why she's my naughty little slut.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Whores and Studs