Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Where's your favorite place to shoot your load?
TOPIC: Where's_your_favorite_place_to_shoot_your_load?
Created by: TwoWildHearts
Original Starting post for this thread:
When we entertain men and they are just about to get off, they often ask her, "Here it comes, where do you want it?" She often tells them somewhere that she thinks will turn them on, but sometimes she tells them were she really wants it, often across her back or belly. But I've always wondered what's most popular for the men, so I'm taking an informal poll. Guys, if you could shoot your load <em>anywhere</em>, where would you choose?<br />

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 87
User Details are only visible to members.
NG, if tigg isn't interested in shooting on your breast, I am. I love to cum on a ladies breast, rub I in and then Lick them clean

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1347 posts)
Question for the ladies on this subject. When playing with a guy for the first time, and using condoms do you prefer he cum somewhere on your body? I asked this question to know if you like to see, and feel proof that he was tuned on, and really got off. Kind of a reassurance that her new playmate had a great time. If it's in a condom then he is the only one that knows the real truth.

Harvey LA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
come to the nude beach with me and I will

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11722 posts)
Awwww Tig I thought you'd say my breasts. Oh well.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(486 posts)
after this cold winter............a hot nude beach in florida would be first choice

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11722 posts)
Anyone of her favorite orifices, then Anysecond of her favorite orifices, then Anythird of her favorite orifices.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2175 posts)
Wherever she or he wants it.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Inside especially the second and third times, if it is with a regular couple friends where we are all tested and built trust. Even with a condom though inside still, if the timing is right feeling her orgasm clenching around will milk me for every drop I have. With the woman sucking me clean post orgasm is always fun if she likes it, but not necessary.

Glen Allen VA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Shoot the load on her tits, then go down on her as you rub and massage them.... I guarantee she will have another climax....

Harrison OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
There are so many excellent places for this, but I think Florida is still my favorite :)

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(153 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 87
TOPIC: Where's your favorite place to shoot your load
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.