Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Where's your favorite place to shoot your load?
TOPIC: Where's_your_favorite_place_to_shoot_your_load?
Created by: TwoWildHearts
Original Starting post for this thread:
When we entertain men and they are just about to get off, they often ask her, "Here it comes, where do you want it?" She often tells them somewhere that she thinks will turn them on, but sometimes she tells them were she really wants it, often across her back or belly. But I've always wondered what's most popular for the men, so I'm taking an informal poll. Guys, if you could shoot your load <em>anywhere</em>, where would you choose?<br />

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 97
User Details are only visible to members.
BD Next life, to be a woman to feel what it's like to get mauled by all us Horney and wild Bulls and also some very sweet gentleman I get jealous sometimes.

Ormond Beach FL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Tigg,

so, you got that going for you, which is nice.

OT: One more day/night on the left coast and then, home to my favorite place ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
Tiggr I would rip that junk right off your body you PERV. LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6210 posts)
Given the choice, I'd always choose to CIM. Otherwise, ladies choice. :)

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
tiggrcat, we are on the same page. I say where ever the woman wants .......

Manor DE
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Inez you can stroke mine and aim it wherever you want

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11818 posts)
BD.. Hmm not sure if we agree on this one LOL haha .. just doesn't seem classy or would I want to do that to the ladies WE party with, but with that said, I have slept in her wet spot before.. so all is fair in the SLS Lifestyle. !

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(924 posts)
Next life I'm coming back as a man so I can' SHOOT MY LOAD ' I'm missing all this fun dam it REALLY

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6210 posts)
I woke up in a hotel room in LA this morning and the first thing I thought was, NOLA is my favorite place to shoot my load.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
I do enjoy exploding inside her mouth when I receive a blowjob. But I still respect the limits with women I have played with that do not like cum on them. But I have cum inside a woman's ass bareback, and in pussy before. She enjoyed very much, I only do it with people that I can trust and stay clean.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(63 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 97
TOPIC: Where's your favorite place to shoot your load
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.