Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Where's your favorite place to shoot your load?
TOPIC: Where's_your_favorite_place_to_shoot_your_load?
Created by: TwoWildHearts
Original Starting post for this thread:
When we entertain men and they are just about to get off, they often ask her, "Here it comes, where do you want it?" She often tells them somewhere that she thinks will turn them on, but sometimes she tells them were she really wants it, often across her back or belly. But I've always wondered what's most popular for the men, so I'm taking an informal poll. Guys, if you could shoot your load <em>anywhere</em>, where would you choose?<br />

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 105
User Details are only visible to members.
I ask before I explode on them, but they tell me where and I go for it.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
I anticipate Los Angeles becoming one of my favorite places. I'll let you know in a few days.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11429 posts)
Wherever she is in the mood for it. She likes to wear it. So it changes from her face and mouth to her neck and tits to deep inside her. I like the way it looks across her neck dripping down her tits personally

Erwin NC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I usually ask where she would like it...........always a gentleman

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
I like to shoot my load on her face, pussy and tits!! Lol Anywhere that works for her works for me!!

Cave Creek AZ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
on the amazing nice tits of a new friend recently

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
I will shoot wherever she or he wants it.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(231 posts)
I can generally pull out and shoot past to the face. I gotta admit it's a bit of an ego boost for an old man to get that kind of distance.

East Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(102 posts)
Mine has always been the wet moist pussy. After finish I do like to watch it drip out. If I am getting bj then ofcourse no place better than the warm mouth i.e if there lady agrees. Nothing happens without her compliance. ??

New York NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
BD Next life, to be a woman to feel what it's like to get mauled by all us Horney and wild Bulls and also some very sweet gentleman I get jealous sometimes.

Ormond Beach FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 105
TOPIC: Where's your favorite place to shoot your load
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.