Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Where's your favorite place to shoot your load?
TOPIC: Where's your favorite place to shoot your load
Created by: TwoWildHearts
Original Starting post for this thread:
When we entertain men and they are just about to get off, they often ask her, "Here it comes, where do you want it?" She often tells them somewhere that she thinks will turn them on, but sometimes she tells them were she really wants it, often across her back or belly. But I've always wondered what's most popular for the men, so I'm taking an informal poll. Guys, if you could shoot your load <em>anywhere</em>, where would you choose?<br />

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't really have a favorite place. For me it's always "Ladies Choice". As someone here said...chivalry is not dead!

Username hidden
(833 posts)
I have three favorite places; Vegas, Lake Tahoe - Anywhere up the hill at Squaw, and The Cape Cod National Seashore -Wellfleet to Truro. Its been a while since I've shot one in any of those locations, but I'm hoping to revisit a few of these unloading zones soon.

OP, that's what you meant. Right?

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8973 posts)
I "shot" a good friend in the eye last night. I felt bad since I was some distance away; however, in spite of her request "Anywhere by my eyes", well, it still went there. We had a good laugh about it. At this point, I had managed 100% of the time to "shoot her eye out". Thankfully, the next go 'round, I missed, thus breaking "the streak". I don't really get off on cumming on faces the way some guys do; rather, I like to cum where girls want i.e. if they TELL me they want it on their face, it turns me on. But if they are simply going to put up with it to indulge a fantasy they imagine I have, I'd rather just blast it on their ass or something.

In truth, I basically love to shoot it "up the front" of a woman. From her belly to her neck. If I had to have "one place" that's a fave, that's it. Make sense?

In a fantasy world, I wanna cum all over "her" (who exactly isn't important) pussy. That's not currently permissible; at this point, Mrs. VA remainis the only woman whose pussy has ever got that from me.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20504 posts)
Love to put it on their tits....

Fort Walton Beach FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I sure would like Jennifer to do that to me wowwwwww

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6972 posts)
PG I will remember that if that day ever happens.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(449 posts)
Trooper would probably appreciate that even more than Pirate Girl.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Jennifer likes when I begin precumming, she then positions her open mouth over my cock head and finishes me off by pounding my load into her waiting mouth..then she'll suck every little drop that slides out of my cock into her soft mouth.

Chillicothe OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I agree with Fun. Using that as a comparison is wrong. Everyone has their preferences, so each their own. But a comparison like that about women to me seems degrading. As for our preference it depends on our moods to be honestly. But the favorite place is inside. But the Mrs. only allows that for me

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Andrew, I wasn't referring to pics or anything about physical appearance. I was responding to your judgmental "dog pissing on a tree" comment about women who like a facial.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Where's your favorite place to shoot your load