What would you do : Swingers Discussion 162373
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat would you do
TOPIC: What would you do
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, so I'm borrowing a few blog topics to create an topic that might allow us to have a laugh.. So, you and the Mrs. are out having a laugh and decide to head on over to a swing party you heard about. You get there and the party is hopping and everyone is getting sexed up all over the place.

After you both down some liquid courage you jump in and all is well.. Out of the blue the hostess tells everyone, it's time to kick this party up a notch and she turns off all the lights..

Everyone goes back to playing and you are having the best time of your life. Somewhere during play you find yourself getting the most ABSOLUTE off the hook blowjob you've ever had and you bust a nut so hard you forget your own name.

Later on you go back to fucking and the lights go on for a break in the action and some refreshments.

You look down and you see some guys licking his lips and staring at your erect dick. Do you excuse yourself because of what you think might have just happened or .......

do you thank him?

If you picked the second choice, would it cause alarm that you might be a little more in touch with your closet side, or that you're possibly bi?

Would you tell your wife?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, isn't this pretty much on a par with someone having a 'no glove, no love' policy and then having someone else ignore the policy? If you don't communicate your limits, the onus is on you. If someone isn't aware of your limits you can't expect them to observe them. However, a knowing violation is another matter. If the host/hostess communicated "No M/M contact" before turning the lights out, then I'd get angry at the other M! If they didn't, and your limits were violated, I'd seriously reconsider returning to any further parties by that host/hostess. You might want to discuss it with your host/hostess, too. It pretty well hinges on A) what was communicated to you and the others about the blackout, and B) your personal comfort zone. Your host/hostess may just have erroneously assumed that everyone present knew the Blackout rules, whatever they were at that party.

Getting a 'surprise' blowjob in the dark from another M doesn't make you gay or bi. Seeking out another M for that blowjob might, however.

Username hidden
(789 posts)
"And as previously stated, knowing the common anti-gay sentiments by straight men in the swinging community, what gay or bi-guy would risk an altercation by going down on someone without some nod of approval (no matter how tough they thought they were)."

I know of two. On two different occasions the male half of the couple's mouth some how attached itself to my hubby's cock. No one asked or gave permission. It also didn't happen in a dark room or group setting.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
...I went into a forum thread and a hockey game broke out... but seriously folks...

This could not happen with us as we get to know play partners before anything happens. We always discuss any boundaries that need to be respected and have an established trust. But even in the wild anonymous sex room orgy crowd this does not make sense for several reasons:

- Even in a room with the lights turned out, there is enough ambient light to recognize the gender of someone nearby.

- While receiving a blow job, a man touches his fellator with his hands. I can't imagine being sucked without running my hands through her hair, caressing the back of her neck, her shoulders or her breasts. Any guy would know in a second if it was not a woman.

- And as previously stated, knowing the common anti-gay sentiments by straight men in the swinging community, what gay or bi-guy would risk an altercation by going down on someone without some nod of approval (no matter how tough they thought they were).

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
Homecookin,

I did box when i was younger but was never really that good at it.

I've been in a scrap or two.

I'm not the guy that is passive when someone does something to me that they shouldnt' do.

as for what i am. you'll probably never know.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Anyhoo in regards to the OP

Why wouldn't this guy tell his wife? After all if you are a couple you two should share your feelings between each other. Especially your sexual desires if you are swingers. They should explore each others wants and curiosities. Isn't that half of the fun of being in the lifestyle with a spouse?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Looks like two groupies have a tag-a-long going from thread to thread talking about two groupies.

Who's following who? I can't promise if you ignore them they will go away, but it's a start if you're serious about shaking 'em. Cause from where I'm sitting, it looks a little like the other way around.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
It is easier to dig if you find the areas with sandy loam :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Subs...

You misread the post to Scottyd27 from Homecookin, he clearly addresses another and not you.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
You're the one who seems to be driving this thread, so take it as far as you want.

I don't think you are going to get very far since mostly everyone who responded seems to have a different "opinion" than you do...it may be time to get a new horse, the one you are beating seemed to have stopped moving :)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
"I'm just curious about something."

I'm curious why a bad ass has to be one of the following so stated? I've beat up plenty of guys, most bigger than myself and sometimes more than one at a time if I had to from being jumped and I have none of the qualifications you questioned. A beating can be issued by ordinary folk...I know, I'm one of them.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: What would you do