What smells attract a Man : Swingers Discussion 1129561081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat smells attract a Man
TOPIC: What smells attract a Man
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wife says.. I like the sweet candy smell so much..because of all the strip clubs.. lol.. an the more I think bout it.. she might be right.. nothing turns me on more.. then to have a sweet smelling lady with her legs around my neck :)

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
(I'm the chick)

A long time ago, my girlfriend and I read about a survey that said the most preferred scents by men in a blind smell test were lavender and pumpkin pie. So my girlfriend started wearing lavender and I would joke that one of these days I'd come out to the club with pumpkin pie smeared on my boobs. Sticky, but alluring!

I had a male partner whose favorite smell family was soaps. He'd get wood when I'd get out of the shower, and want to smell me before the soap smell wore off. (dang it, I just washed that! now I have to go bathe again;)

The current Mr. Happy was mildly displeased by the scent of my pumpkin pie body wash when we first got together, despite professing a love for the pie. It took him a couple of dates to confess that it wasn't his cup of tea, so I stopped using it. Now I know it would take me hiding a medium rare steak in my cleavage to drive him hog-wild by scent alone.

Wormleysburg PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Demeter Vanilla Cake Batter ...omg.. makes me hard just thinking of it.. smells so good.. but I love the sweet / candy smelling stuff

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
"Seems to impress the ladies when you can identify their scent of choice. "

Or maybe they just think you're gay!. :-).

Hello Mr. Effort.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16721 posts)
Mr Effort here, had a girl friend in college who wore Coco. Some 20 years later I think of her every time I smell it. Another wore the original Liz Claiborne in that triangle bottle. Got turned on in an elevator just by a Coco smell. Seems to impress the ladies when you can identify their scent of choice.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The first thing a guy notices about a woman is always her appearance. I personally have a tendency to quickly identify her most favorable trait. Great legs, nice boobs, pretty face....nice silky hair...whatever it is, I tend to focus on her best trait.

That said, I have walked past women and in doing so, there have been times where their scent/perfume is so amazing, that I would look for a chance to walk past again just so I could enjoy the scent a second time. I wish I could tell you what the perfume was, but I can merely state that scent can be a powerful thing.

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
"What smells attract a Man?"

Well, I can't speak for other guys, but for me, nothing smells better than coffee cake fresh out of the oven!!!!!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
yes yes yes fresh out of the shower lost...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good !!

Again it might read strange but there is such a thing as the scent of a woman. I had the debate with a bunch on my pirate buddies that all women smell different. Now not all men can smell it ( some are lacking the dog gene ~grin~ )....LOL...We came to the conclusion that only us dogs can smell a sexy woman and that it is a mixture of sexy feline sweat and fore-moans . Moist likely the scent is stronger if she's turned on or teasing.

I ended the debate with proof of me theory by a vote among the pirates in attendance !! No two women taste the same that's what makes um snowflakes... all in flavor said yes.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3344 posts)
mine too ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
might be the same mothah...am adopted and was told she was a slut...hehehe

(long sort of funny story on that...will tell ya sometime)

We might have to have your hubby do a smell test...blindfolded...and see which of us is which, huh?

I'm game for that. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 124   End
TOPIC: What smells attract a Man