What smells attract a Man : Swingers Discussion 1129561071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat smells attract a Man
TOPIC: What smells attract a Man
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good food cooking~~somebody should bottle it!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
The Cotton Candy or the sweet revenge lol????

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
We are both overly sensitive to smells and I have difficulty wearing perfumes of any kind but I am Guilty of wearing Cotton Candy perfume, it works well with my body chemistry and doesn't give me a headache .A male friend bought it as a joke gift for me more than 10 years ago....said kissing me was like eating cotton candy , it just melts in your mouth. That being said I love the smell and love the reaction of the strangers around me...you smell cotton candy you want cotton candy. Rarely if ever to I admit it me they re smelling but amuses me to hear them commenting to one an other about it . Twisted maybe but I do know that any of the people who are no longer in my life will spend the rest of there days thinking of me everytime they smell Cotton Candy and thats no such a bad thing , happy memories for those I care about and "sweet" revenge for those who disappointed me in life lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I like "clean" scents..ones that make me smell like I am just out of the shower. I do adore Victoria's Secret love spell though.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My wife wears Angel..... So sexy

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I like a woman to smell fresh and clean and not smell like a commercial scented bath soap. Unscented soaps are best. As far as perfume, if she uses one at all, I prefer that a woman not use a heavy floral scent, especially roses. A light fresh floral scent is okay, but a clean scent turns me on most. I do not like a woman to use a lot of perfume, either, just a hint.

I agree that if a woman uses a scent, she must find "her" scent and that perfumes and colognes have a different scent on each woman.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Racing Fuel! Ah I can smell it now. Just add in a little more burning rubber and I'm there

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Jack Daniels perfume would do it for me, preferably lickable. Oh dang, I thought this was the beer thread

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
For the Ladies, Try the perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier, WOW, ITS AWESOME!!!!! Looks like a lady decanter bottle.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(65 posts)
When I was a grad student I read a clinical study that said men found vanilla to be the most erotic smell on average. Vanilla is a base ingredient in many high end perfumes. I respond to it well, I generally buy vanilla type perfumes for the wife and we both love them.

Freeburn KY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 124   End
TOPIC: What smells attract a Man