Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk What smells attract a Man
TOPIC: What smells attract a Man
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I wear Beautiful by Este Lauder, I get lots of compliments. My hubby really likes Cocoa.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18042 posts)
I'm not sure if men like this or not lol...but for myself I prefer scents that are "clean" smelling. I like smelling just that hint of feminine and like I just got out of the shower, nice and fresh.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
tommygirl - it's a major distraction ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1205 posts)
BTW I'll follow a girl anywhere if she smells like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"After a while this girl walks by us and he says, "It's her". I told him he's full of shit. He told me he can smell blood from a mile away.Not sure if he's part shark or what. Lol. " ================================================= I can smell it too, sorry girls. I never mention it because it is not the girls fault it can't be helped. It is not the smell of blood, I worked in a slaughter house when younger and was a butcher for a while and find the smell of raw meat makes me hungry.

The period smell is much different. And it does NOT help a appetite!! Also girls I am sorry the gallon of perfume does not hide the smell.

As far as peculiar smells buy some tripe sometime, it has a familiar smell...LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
As crazy as it sounds….Avon Musk for Women! (Lightly scented not bathed in) Every time I smell that it takes me back to high school days with a particular hottie who was determined to teach me! Gives me wood to this day!

Ruther Glen VA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Mr. Sim likes to smell nothing at all or natural scents. He can't stand the smell of any perfumes, soaps etc (which drives Ms Simba nuts because she could be a perfume whore if given the chance.)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I used to go nuts over one of my ex's when she'd wear a perfume called "Sun Moon Stars". They no longer make it, but there are still some in stock throughout the world. I later bought it online for another ex of mine and she didn't smell the same. It's a body chemistry thing, I'm sure you know how that works. No perfume/girl combination has EVER gotten me like that "Sun Moon Stars" on my ex... mmmmmm.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
Woman sweat. I hate perfumes! It reminds me of my grandma.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(340 posts)
Honeysuckle blooms. I go in "heat." My wife loves spring time!

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(507 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 124   End
TOPIC: What smells attract a Man