What smells attract a Man : Swingers Discussion 11295610111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat smells attract a Man
TOPIC: What smells attract a Man
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   111 to 120 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The aroma of a warm moist pussy just inches from my nose. priceless!

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(90 posts)
I think Genesis did try to do a scratch'n'sniff centrefold back in the 1980s. I heard that it smelled totally horrible.

As for pheremones, the human nose is nowhere near even a fraction of sensitive enough to detect them. We have the dullest sense of smell in the animal kingdom. That said, we are still able to pick up certain things in each others natural scents and I agree about the anticipation thing.

I also heard about the study that came up with pumpkin pie...and I think the #2 scent in their list was donuts!

There was another study I saw in a thing on The Discovery channel though that was particularly interesting. The researchers had a bunch of people (both male and female) wear each wear a plain white T-shirt for several days without washing. The shirt-wearers faces were also photographed. Then they took a second group and had the men sniff all the shirts worn by women and the women all sniff the shirts worn by men, and each person was to choose the one with the scent that atracted them the most. The same people were also asked to view the face-pictures and identify which they found most attractive. Interesting result: to a person, they all chose the face of the person who's shirt they most liked the scent of (and of course they did not know which picture went with each shirt). In the same show, it was mentioned that researchers dealing with human attraction have noted that women are most often attracted to a man who's immune-system characteristics are most similar to those of her father. What I draw from the experiment with the shirts and pictures as well as from the immune-characteristics thing is that attraction seems to be connected to some deeply-rooted genetic things, but of course this dose not make attraction something set in stone. I have noticed that my tastes in women's characterisitics has changed over the course of my short lifetime, although not in any really huge dramatic sort of way.

Getting back to smells, my nose likes a real variety of things from natural human-scents to perfumes and such. back in college I worked at a hospital and there was this woman who worked there who I always hoped to pass in the halls...she trailed a plume of scent that was intoxicatingly wonderful to my nose! As far as I could tell, it was all stuff she wore- a combination of perfume, shampoo, body-lotion, whatever...but WOW, the effect it had on me! There is one woman I see sometimes who wears a perfume so subtle that I had no idea she wore perfume at all until somebody in a restaurant complimented her on it and asked what it was. Now that I know it's there I notice it, but just barely. Then another woman I see now and then likes a body-lotion that has a very distinctive scent and I strongly associate it with her. Whenever she gets close enough for me to smell it I get very aroused! Then there was this couple I knew from house-parties...very nice people, great to talk with and be friends with, but I never felt an urge to play with her because I didn't like her natural scent at all, to the point that I was unable to ignore it.

Smell is complicated stuff...while all of the senses have some potential for emotional leverage, smell is probably the most primal in that department. Great topic- thanks to the OP for bringing it up!

Lawrenceville GA

Username hidden
(121 posts)
scratch and snif in all mags... OMGosh! I can see it now. book stores will be like a football stadium with 1000's of men with there nose stuck in a mag... picture that!!!! ROFLMAO

Hudson NY

Username hidden
(27 posts)
All I know is thank God I cannot smell women on their menstrual cycles...thats just TMI for me thank you very much lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
DG, my ex had that ability too, a very heightened sense of smell.

Ok, this all reminds me of the song "Hungry Like the Wolf." There is a chemical reaction to the scent of a women in lust, that's not a falacy.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
When I was younger I would notice it often. Maybe its Pheromones, but its when a woman is really horny."

I believe that, and this coincides with her ovulating as well I do believe. When we ovulate we are absolutely randy.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Steak on a grill.....MMMMM

today i caught the aroma of grilling and of course i followed my stomach to the neighbors house to investigate the scent. they said they cannot afford to feed me LOL

HMM magazine with scratch & sniff pussy scent......YUMMY!!

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Two come to mind:

Steak on a charcoal grill. Beer.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I agree the fruit body sprays.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
I like the smell of Curve Chill. Stace wears that and I am like mmhmm mmm

I also like cucumber melon body spray. It smells so enticing I just want to smell her up and down and all over.

Murfreesboro TN

Username hidden
(1009 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   111 to 120 of 124   End
TOPIC: What smells attract a Man