What kind of woman do you look for at a club : Swingers Discussion 548821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat kind of woman do you look for at a club
TOPIC: What kind of woman do you look for at a club
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
ones that will fuck me

^^^This^^^

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
gentlemen, thank you for allowing me to participate in your forum. But this intrigues me. Each person just has their own spice. I would say I look for looks or fit or something like that...but some people just have the "it" factor. They just have whatever "it" is...that I find sexually appealing. It comes out from within. There are a few in here that intrigue me. M, Erica, Fun, Nic, Akron, She...they just have something. And like "it" very much, let me tell you.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
the OP reminds me of a scenario in a great M.A.S.H. episode. Hawkeye and one of the nurses are doing some heavy necking in the back room where they make their home made hooch -- which they have both been into. He looks into her bleary eyes and whispers, "You're just the kind of girl I go for!" She says, "How's that?" "Drunk", he says.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
You can always count on Scotty for an honest answer.

Oh and...ditto

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
ones that will fuck me

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
My tastes in what I desire changes each and every time. I wish I was more predictable at times to make it much easier for Suzy. Most of the time I love the dark haired dark eyed women older then 35. I adore what I call crows feet around a womans eyes. I do enjoy confident women,who are a challenge both mentally and physically.They must enjoy a passion of uninhibited sex , not be afraid to draw outside the lines.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Hey Gentlemen.

I am wanting opinions from you on what you look for in a woman at a club? Is it hair, outfit worn, pesonality, make-up, overall general demeanor, bi or straight women, etc. Just looking for some of your opinions. Curious to what different men are looking for. Just something that crossed my mind.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: What kind of woman do you look for at a club