What is Men Talk for : Swingers Discussion 473861021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat is Men Talk for
TOPIC: What is Men Talk for
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK, I have to be serious here for a moment (me?). 2inVT and I are being slandered in another thread because we're here in the men's forum and enjoying the company more than we're enjoying the bitchiness going on in other threads.

Do you guys feel that the two of us (and Nympho and Zodan who have both posted in the Men's forum lately) are desperate for male attention? John says I can have all the attention I want....and he wants to get into the poker game, cause he loves it when I lose to a straight. Especially when I only have one item of clothing left!

Oh, and by the way, I'm tellin' - Wildlife has been over here lurking and reading the threads in the Men's forums!

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
And I hate to tell you this but skunks, snakes, raccoons, and woodchucks all have to be kept outside, NOT in or near my houseplants! See, we're making rules already!

Wolf, we don't take offense at hard ons, we can put the toilet seat down ourselves, I clean the bathrooms every Satuday morning, and I might even be talked into making nachos so we can all munch while we read and write! How's that?

Oh, and by the way, Vermont women may be liberal, but we love men, the more the merrier, especially when they're as nice as you!

Susan (who needs her second cup of coffee before she posts anymore)

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
OMG - this is the funniest thread in the entire forum - I couldn't get through all the posts cause I got to laughing so hard! You guys are a riot!

Hey Perfect, I fix my own car, so I have you beat hands down! And as far as the women in da room across da hall...you're right, they're loonie, so I'm staying in here with you guys! I'm with Mrs 2, I have no problem when a man decides to insert...his opinion....whenever and wherever he wants! lol

Susan (who doesn't like it in the Women's Talk anymore - I've always liked guys best! lol)

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
(Damn, I wish a person could edit their posts)

I meant to say 'I can't imagine any other guy'

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
I'm still laughing about CHASE's politically incorrect hissy fit comment. But HEY, this IS the MEN'S forum so he's allowed. It's just the guys, right?

For the record, I could not care less if the women want to post in here. I can't imagine in other guy feeling threatened about women being in here, either.

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
Thirty-five years ago when I was a new young graduate engineer starting my first job, they gave me a desk in a huge room filled with other engineers' desks all crammed in as tightly as possible, or as the engineer at the desk behind me said, "crowded in elbows to assholes."

It seemed to mean you were crowded both front & rear and on both sides.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well it's all well and good if youre in a couple (or just have a couple profile) to post in m & w only rooms because you can't prove it wasn't the female or male half. The votes were against me in the w room so if any of you men (chuck/single) have a Q you can e me and I'll send it through with a girlie touch.

That would suck if webbie (not possible w c pros) blocked out the men (which was mentioned) or vice versa. I do though mind, a little, the excessive comment posts or flirty posts that don't add to the topic. But that's just me. I hope you guys don't vote us out for good!

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I think the rule should be the women need to remove their panties before they can come in here and poke around. And those that do need to request a panty check from the guys in the room before participating. Works for me! :)

-Mr. Fun

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
"You know VA, you are one of the very few that could get away with what you just did in the women's forum........LMAO You are just too funny......... "

It just HAD to be done! LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You know VA, you are one of the very few that could get away with what you just did in the women's forum........LMAO You are just too funny.........

Elmer NJ

Username hidden
(3110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: What is Men Talk for