Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk What is Men Talk for
TOPIC: What is Men Talk for
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is it just me, or do any of you other guys fantasize about doing the "Vermont Trifecta?" LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Ok, now. First, can I share Stilltheones lap with you Mrs. 2? And I know Mr2 is lurking in the shadows...he has a lap too, right? I think its on either side of Mr. Happy! (see I remembered, I'm not completely unaware! lol)

Maple Syrup, strategically placed. I want to play, guys, not stick to you like glue. Dried maple syrup and naked body parts may not mix! ROFL

USTO has very nice tits...and mine are available if she runs out of room!

Susan (who doesn't like the people who don't like me)

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Gotta love those Vermont gals !

Must be the cold winters, maple syrup (stratigicaly applied of course) and six pound skeeters that brings out what we love about em !

2 can sit on my lap anytime as long as I have a camera and she isn't wearing.....ah never mind lol

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Hey! I had to leave for a few hours, and I find out I didn't get to learn the secret handshake...then I discover that there are lots of laps to sit on and it looks like my friend 2 got them all! ROFL

You know I'm always looking for a few good gropes!

I'll be back in here later. Looking forward to NOT having to clean the bathrooms! Thanks Terry! Susan (still desperate, but now loving it!)

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
"Somehow, valovers, being groped or gang-banged doesn't really sound like a danger... "

Sounds like a challenge? C'mon guys!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Somehow, valovers, being groped or gang-banged doesn't really sound like a danger... "

Sounds like a challenge? C'mon guys!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Wow, did this thread get lively! PERFECT, I enjoyed your post. VA, the GB could be fun. ;)

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Jus like the rest of the world. When we go campin and there's showers available, we often shower together. We've found we are both allways welcome on the mens side, but I'm definately not wellcomed on the womens side. These forums are the same way.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to hang out in the men's forum with us. You might be in danger of being groped, though. Or gang-banged.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Nah Susan, I believe all 4 of you would be overwhelmed with male attention instead of desperate for it. Let em say what they will, there hasn't been anyone here complaining about your presence. (drooling maybe, complaining, no !)

Now bring that plate of nachos over here hun and sit on my ummm ahhhh LAP ! yeah ! my lap !

oh, and fetch me another beer like a good girl

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: What is Men Talk for