What drives us crazy : Swingers Discussion 2041941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat drives us crazy
TOPIC: What drives us crazy
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Are these not equally applicable to men (as seen by women) and to women (as seen by men) ?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
1. Anyone who would marry someone in an endeavor to change who they are is either a control freak or a masochist. 2. Set your expectations where you will. If someone sees hollywood as high expectations, they deserve my pity. 3. Who doesn't look to the future? That wouldn't drive me crazy. 4. I suppose it depends on the woman. I wouldn't choose to be with one who would use emotions as a weapon. 5. Unless it's constructive criticism it has no place, nor will it be well received. 6. Coy has it's place, I like a little reservation. No need to be "wild child" 100% of the time unless that truly is who you are, in which case that would get old quickly as well. 7. That's just how many women are wired. I have to focus on what I am doing, so that I come home every night. What I am thinking is usually what I will be doing next. 8. Nor do I understand her need for sleep, but I respect and appreciate that each person is a unique individual. This is why I get my alone time after she goes to bed at night. 9. "Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina." We're different, standards are different. Like it or not. 10. See #1. If I were to change who I was for someone else and not because it is who I want to be, I would lose respect for me too.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
According to a survey on eharmony these are the ten things women do that drive men crazy. What do you guys think?

1.You see us as projects you can fix. 2.Your expectations are set by Hollywood and sky high. 3.You're always looking down the road. 4.You use your emotions as a weapon. 5.You have a tendency to be critical. 6.You like to play coy. 7.You fixate on what we’re thinking, when you should be watching what we’re doing. 8.You don’t understand and/or like our need for alone time. 9.You have a complicated set of double standards. 10.You want us to change, and then lose respect for us when we do.

How accurate would you say the survey is? I would say at different times with different women they are all true.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: What drives us crazy