What drives us crazy : Swingers Discussion 204194
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat drives us crazy
TOPIC: What drives us crazy
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
According to a survey on eharmony these are the ten things women do that drive men crazy. What do you guys think?

1.You see us as projects you can fix. 2.Your expectations are set by Hollywood and sky high. 3.You're always looking down the road. 4.You use your emotions as a weapon. 5.You have a tendency to be critical. 6.You like to play coy. 7.You fixate on what we’re thinking, when you should be watching what we’re doing. 8.You don’t understand and/or like our need for alone time. 9.You have a complicated set of double standards. 10.You want us to change, and then lose respect for us when we do.

How accurate would you say the survey is? I would say at different times with different women they are all true.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"All it takes is a bare boob, and he jumps right out of that nothing box!"

Well DUH! Visiting our nothing box doesn't mean we're blind!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
He loves having a cocktail and sitting on the patio gazing at the AZ stars while in his nothing box.

All it takes is a bare boob, and he jumps right out of that nothing box!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
YVW...funny video but when I see you, I leave my nothing box and start thinking about something MUCH more interesting.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
NicAtNight, thank you!

Here is the link: h t tp://w w w . youtube . com/watch?v=3XjUFYxSxDk

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
WOW Greeneyes...just WOW!

sorry, collecting my thoughts....you can post a link by leaving a space between some letters such as ww w do t i want to meet greenyes do t c om

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
This thread reminded me of that Dave Chappelle skit.. Lol.. Look up Dave Chappelle - Women Send Confusing Messages To Men on youtube.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
It's been said that men marry women hoping that they will never change. While women marry men hoping that they will. Both are unreasonable.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
There is a video on YouTube by Mark Gungor about the difference in men and women's brains. It's absolutely right on, accurate and funny as heck.

I promise that after watching it, both men and women will "get it", especially the "nothing box".

There are short cut versions and longer cut versions. Try and watch the longer version about 13 minutes. You will enjoy it.

I wonder if I can post the link here. I'm going to try but it might get deleted. Well, guess we can't post links.

I've gone on to watch some of his other videos. Excellent.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
One thing open relationships and swinging taught me is this:

All of these missed expectations are addressed with brutal, constant, open communication.

If you can't share what you want, say no to what you don't want, express you feelings both good and bad, and refuse to let time work it's magic when words fail...

If you can't do these things then ALL of your relationships are doomed to fail. Mono. Swing. Poly. Whatever.

Mono/vanilla relationships make going by assumption and passive behavior "seemingly" work. Since there are no other people with demands, poor communication only delays the inevitable.

K and I practice daily. It works. It works so well, we're frequently disappointed when we encounter people who don't practice (even those in the LS). We come to terms with the facts "we're not perfect, so lose the ego" and "not everyone can do it". That's been harder than the worst, brutally honest convo we've ever had...including the "what's your number since we first met?" convo we had last week.

Alas, she's ahead of me...especially since women count.

J

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Kinda funny. You seem to believe that men should accept women for who they are, But that is exactly what a lot of women do not do for men. The number one problem in a nutshell, or nut sack.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: What drives us crazy