What does your wallet-bank statement say about you : Swingers Discussion 166432
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat does your wallet-bank statement say about you
TOPIC: What does your wallet-bank statement say about you
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
1. Need a hug 2. Need a job 3. Need a better job 4. Just passin through, nothing to look at 5. Can make ends meet 6. Paycheck to paycheck 7. Workin two jobs to support lifestyle, but can survive on one 8. Comfy 9. Portfolio looking good 10. I'm rich, BITCH!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Stay out of church and keep it real....spend it on the lifestyle!!

Freehold NJ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
fe26Mike...LOL!

Ours is between 8 and 9.

We don't live over our heads, we'd rather live with our heads...both kinds.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
looking....

couldn't agree more. you only live once....do it now. have fun.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
LOL PG- We do christmas, then a week after we are upstate snowmobiling till jan 2, then off to Fla on jan 6 th for 3 weeks....... Screw it we only live one time around

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
ours is no longer saying WTF? it is screaming it. But the trip was worth it. If you hear about a bank statement exploding a mailbox in KY it is ours as soon as the final payment for Jamaica comes out Oct 1. What the heck was I thinking anyway Disney and Jamaica within 2 months?????

I owe I owe its off to work I go.......

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
Mine says, "how come lately money dissapears from me as soon as you put it in, but those damn condoms haven't been going anywhere?"

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
Ours Says:

More deposits and less withdrawals please...and stay out of Victoria Secrets, you're killing me!!!!

:)

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I didn't accuse the OP of anything, show me where? I posted because I actually think the OP brought up something that was an interesting topic that does mean different things to different people.

I stated that for my wife and I our wallet-bank statement does not say anything about us. For others it may. Is it possible there is no right or wrong answer to the OP's question? I thought the OP was just the possibility to exchange ideas of how one views the situation.

You were not simply pointing out that in YOUR OPINION the topic was a light-hearted one, but as you just stated it was OBVIOUSLY light-hearted. OBVIOUSLY in your opinion people just are not as smart as you. Yes, that is sarcasm.

Your initial comment, as well as your follow up, was insulting and arrogant.

Again, I am not the one being an asshole.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Coming into what is obviously meant as a light hearted topic and in so many words, accuse the OP of thinking someone's finances defines them. Then when someone tries to remind you this is suppose to be light hearted, with a snide remark, you come back with this stupid shit about a clique (Gee was that a snide remark?). That is being an asshole, IMO.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17543 posts)
lol....

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: What does your wallet-bank statement say about you