What do you like most about MFM's : Swingers Discussion 2029091051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat do you like most about MFM's
TOPIC: What do you like most about MFM's
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
User Details are only visible to members.
Besides enjoying watching her having cascading Os, seeing the surprise and delight of the third adds to the whole scene. We normally feed off each other's passion and adding the third just adds more gasoline to the fire. The envy and gratitude of the third adds to the mix. The banter during is also fun. The following weeks of reliving and watching her blush and feeding off the encounter are wonderful.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I have posted something to this affect elsewhere, but for me it is like "The Price Is Right", where the idea is to guess as near the price as possible without going over it. I really get excited thinking about my wife being seduced and excited (and eventually sated) by another man or men. In fact, the more exciting for her the better - to a point, lol. If he were to be so great that she forgot my name, or was subsequently disappointed with our own lovemaking, that would be disaster. Maybe it is a moth/flame thing. Maybe it is like people who get a huge turn on from near death experiences. Or maybe it is just that my love for my wonderful wife is without limit but my confidence is not.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Love watching Mrs SVC being the center of attention. I can watch, or I can help. Both are a huge turn-on.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(955 posts)
I wish mrs. Naughty would relax but she believes everyone should have equal fun. What she doesnt realize is seeing her have fun from myself and another male is better than getting off myself. Tonight we plan on firmly taking control and making her the center of attention. Been planning this all week with our sm guest and he is in complete agreement on this. I enjoy the sex before and after more like last night i think she was trying to kill me it was so intense.lol. tomorrow night we go to club so it should be really hot after tonight with the club atmosphere intensifying her mental state.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
TOPIC: What do you like most about MFM's