What do you like most about MFM's : Swingers Discussion 2029091011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat do you like most about MFM's
TOPIC: What do you like most about MFM's
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have no been to NO in years Fun, last time we were down (pre-swinging) we had a great time. The Mrs. got herself kicked of the balcony of the Cats Meow, only minutes after a bouncer warned her not to flash the crowd below...Have talked about getting back down there sometime in the not too distant future...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Lol @L2P. With all the teasing you throw at me, I think you should bring the lovely missus to see for herself. She just might like a taste of the Cajun popcorn served up down here. ;)

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
ok I really have to laugh with the shoe size thing. I date a guy that wore 13.5 shoes and had the smallest dick I have EVER seen before or since. I think most of the little boys I babysat for as a teen had him beat. I kid you not it was like my pinky.

Livewire, MFM's can be wonderful, but a lot hinges on you and your partner AND the SM you choose. I was lucky and chose well for my first experience. I was incredibly attracted to him through emails here on site and some IMing. When we met he surpassed my wildest dreams. Too bad he isn't around here anymore because finding another that is local has proven difficult. I have played with other SM's and had fun with them as well.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
BT, scratches his head and the low wattage lightbulb goes on, realizing that he has a regional office is Atlanta that he's yet to visit. Hmmmmm...

"my philosophy prof in college"...LWS, are you sure you haven't met Fun yet?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(7561 posts)
Fun, I heard those rumors are much like those of bigfoot sightings... ----------------------- And you know what they say about SM with Big Feet......Big Shoes! LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Fun, I heard those rumors are much like those of bigfoot sightings...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Livewire - Ohio is known to have a few too. (one well know, one wanting to be known. :-)'

Just sayin'

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"How did you go about finding the other M?"

There are unsubstantiated rumors that NOLA is a good place to look.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
1) what made you decide that MFM was something you wanted to do?

my husband has always been open about wanting to see me with another man, for several years I sort of ignored it, I had a relationship before dating him with a guy who was extremely possessive and didn't even want me to talk to other guys at all. But started to find the idea hot. I had a couple of male friends from a horse forum that I started flirting with and would tell him about our conversations and they fueled some hot fantasy sex. We joined sls looking for single males. 2) was your partner open to it?

see above 3) how was that first MFM?

Off the charts freaking hot.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
How did you go about finding the other M? ----------------------- Let's see...My guess, lots of bad emails, poor pictures, bad grammar and all talk, no shows....LOL

Seek and ye shall find!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: What do you like most about MFM's