What do you like most about MFM's : Swingers Discussion 202909
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat do you like most about MFM's
TOPIC: What do you like most about MFM's
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
'lol. I swear sometimes he orders beer and then doesn't drink half of it just to watch me chug the rest. " ------------------------------

Not what I'd be doing with the whole "open throat" trick....bwah ha ha ha

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
All this talk of beer bottles and PG's open throat is making me giddy. I already knew she was the hottest pinup gal around; this new info just might be too much allure.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
lol. I swear sometimes he orders beer and then doesn't drink half of it just to watch me chug the rest.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
"He doesn't understand the whole open your throat thing."

BT now wishes he hadn't chucked the Bourbon...Feeling a little dry...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
lol had they been drinking beer or vodka I would have downed it for them before saying it. I actually do not like beer but hubby loves to watch me toss a whole bottle back at one time. He doesn't understand the whole open your throat thing.

LWS he is a very laid back guy and my perfect match.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
I would have committed alcohol abuse and Chevy-Chased that drink right over my shoulder...Just saying.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
I just looked at them and said "can we go fuck now?" never saw two guys down bourbon so fast in my life. -------------------- Awesome! That would work for me!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
livewire, he looked at the profile and some of our emails/IM's but mostly was letting me make the choice. This guy worked as a gate/security person at the big mega bar complex. I went down there one night to meet friends and made sure I went through his gate. He was better looking then his pics and had one of those deep voices that just instantly makes me wet. I said hello and gave him a hug. Seriously after flirting with him on line and hearing that killer voice couldn't help it I pressed close and actually nipped his neck (not something I usually do lol) he checked on me a few times and shared some kisses. Hot make out session as I was getting ready to leave. Got home woke up hubby told him all about it and he was like ummm honey why didn't you just go ahead and fuck him. The two of us met up with him the following week-end and the guys had been chatting for about 10 minutes and getting along well (both army boys) and I just looked at them and said "can we go fuck now?" never saw two guys down bourbon so fast in my life.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
"my philosophy prof in college"

LWS, your paper on Descartes included plagiarism of Monty Python's "I drink therefore I am." You need to come by my office to discuss whether I should refer you for academic discipline.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Cajun popcorn? I thought for sure there'd be an andouille or boudin reference in there somewhere. Subtle...well played.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
TOPIC: What do you like most about MFM's