What do you like best on you woman : Swingers Discussion 61008
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat do you like best on you woman
TOPIC: What do you like best on you woman
Created by: Permagrn27
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know we have lingerie and i normally wear that while swinging. Unless he is so into the TV I need to get my frying pan out to say hello. However when I was talking to him he likes the outfits but his favorite is for me to be wearing his shirts and my panties. I was like man that would be nice to know before spending tons of money on lingerie. So what turns you on the most when you wife is wearing it ?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
still the same...ME!

chuck

Cumberland MD

Username hidden
(1592 posts)
...ME...

Cumberland MD

Username hidden
(1592 posts)
Her tats and a thong...her ass is positively delicious...of course her tits are out of this world too...so no bra to cover them up...a nice tback would be okay too...as long as I get to pull it off with my teeth

Vienna VA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Seriously though, I would have to go with the school girl thing, with a plaid skirt short enough to almost not cover what she really is not trying to cover in the first place.

Also those sheer full body stocking things, they drive me completely insane (short ride), you want it off, you want it on, you want to group her fully with skin on skin contact but at the same time the visual aspect of seeing her slighty shaded through the silky soft material mmmmm.......

ok yeah I took a vote with myself and I decided that the body stocking thing wins hands down, but we are in florida so there may still be a recount, who knows.

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(302 posts)
"What do you like best on your woman?"

ummm ... ME!!!

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(302 posts)
I would have to say another woman but she said thats not happening

Ventura CA

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Sexy, feminine jewelry is very nice. Guitarman is right - a waist chain just says "sexy". Bracelets, wristwatch, necklace, etc. Shiny metal to contrast with her otherwise bare skin, demands attention much as garments but less concealing of her overall. That's our view.

Liberty KY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
A "Tramp stamp" ROFLMAO!!!

I assume you're talking about those small of the back tatoos?

I like schoolgirl outfits, but I'll go for anything that highlights a rockin' body. That's usually something tight and short, but I've seen some slit evening gowns that hug the female physique pretty well.

Having said that, my all time favorite outfit on a woman is stripper shoes, a waist chain, and body oil.

I find piercings and tats add to the appeal, just because they say "I'm freaky". And yea, a tramp stamp!

Kane

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
I'm a sucker for bare back with the thong hanging out a little bit. A tramp stamp makes all the better.

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(174 posts)
LOL! If you tease me like that, you better prepared for the after-dinner aperitif!!!

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: What do you like best on you woman