What do guys really think about female genitalia piercings : Swingers Discussion 174169
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat do guys really think about female genitalia piercings
TOPIC: What do guys really think about female genitalia piercings
Created by: azkrter
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you like piercings of the female genitalia?

What do you like best - VCH (vertical clit hood), HCH (horizontal clit hood), triangle (under the clit), labia piercings, etc... ? What do you dislike?

Do you think they make things more fun? Or do they get in the way? Do you think the ladies who have them are more responsive or not?

Or... do you just wish you had the opportunity to check it all out IRL because so far in the lifestyle you haven't had the chance?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife had three, a vertical hood and her lips. We found out that the hood piercing got in the way during oral so she took it out. We both love the lips pierced. I have two rings in my scrotum. It is fun because in certain positions we can feel them hitting together as we fuck.

She has had hers for 15 years and has never had a problem. Mine are about 7 or 8 years old and I have had no problems either. They are sometimes a nice conversation piece at parties.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
My g/f didn't get a hoop down there, just balled stud, very similar to her tongue ring. Also, she damn near had an orgasm while the guy was fiddling around down there. He definitely seemed to (purposely) take his time....which was fine with us. We spent $60 on the thing so as far as I'm concerned she got more bang for her buck.

The only downer was that I couldn't go down on her for about 2 weeks I think...apparently saliva could infect it, but I believe we had sex the next day. She was very sensitive until she got used to it and wearing tight jeans gave her simultaneous pain and pleasure for about a week.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
My g/f got her hood pierced about 2 years ago. Just from a visual standpoint, I think it's sexy. From a sexual standpoint, it doesn't enhance anything for me but it most certainly does for her. Going down on her was "interesting" at first. I wasn't used to it being there and kept hitting my teeth with it. And when I'd put the it in my mouth to suck around it, it kind of tasted like I was eating quarters. But that only lasted for a couple of days. Once I got used to it being there I learned how to maneuver over and around it in ways that just drives her wild. She was multi-orgasmic and relatively easy to please before getting it done, but afterwards she's just out of control. Just a little flick of the finger or a quick rub over it gets her squealing.

In short, it was the best $60 we ever spent.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I think theirs to much to play with all ready. but if that is what you and your other wants .go for it, you are the ones that have to deal with it. I never been with anybody that has any .any volenteers just my thoughts bubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
lol jmin with my double piercings down there my husband is always telling me he is just fixing them.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
My wife had a vch done a few months ago. I think it's great. I did have to learn a few new techniques. Still lots of practicing to get it right though. She recently went to a larger ball and now she can't keep her hands off of it. lol

Lake Orion MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
HAHA love your come back Cayne ;) outstanding

To each his own. I have one and I love it, it has enhanced my pleasure tremendosly. I guess I'm one of them slutty women...maybe that's why my husband loves me so much ;)

New Boston TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
my wife just got a piercing VCH and its sexy and the area seems a little more sensitive if you know what i mean

Kankakee IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
very hot, very sexy. but they can be distracting for me. i think i need a lot more practice with them to know for sure. ;-)

j

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
LOL Good, you should recognize it. I stolled it from u.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: What do guys really think about female genitalia piercings