Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?
TOPIC: What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs
Created by: nbmg1967
Original Starting post for this thread:
This may sound wierd, but most clubs seem to have theme nights that run along the lines of "little black dress", or "bra and panties". Now, I'm not wearing that, no disrespect, just not my thing. SO, while the wife has some idea of what's expected I tend to end up dressing in nice slacks and dress shirt. Some men seem to adhear to that, some are in shorts and flip-flops, some in jeans. ;

I'm not metrosexual, but I like to be appropriately attired, and "yes", I'd rather be overdressed than underdressed. ;

My question is, "what do others wear?";

Secondly, we are planning to venture out of our area to "You Know Where" in NC. It's a bigger club than we are used to and has numerous play areas, I'm wondering what men wear when walking around? Flip-flops? Boxers? Nothing? I'm not worried about going nude, just not sure what is common?;

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our local club has a rule that street clothing must be removed on arrival, and towels or underwear worn. She wears some form of lingerie or "playsuit" in the bar, with stocking and heels, and he wears sexy boxers. Things come off in the playrooms and it's hardly worth putting things on again, so it's fairly usual for people to be nude around the club and even in the bar as the night wears on.

Another club we know doesn't have this rule, but bans jeans and trainers in the bar. She changes into her playsuit - most women do - and he just wears a shirt and chinos. Again, people are usually nude everywhere later.

Ashbourne England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(41 posts)
A well dressed man always catches my eye...in a good way... a dude in a club, wearing shorts, sneakers and a golf shirt also catches my eye, not in such a good way.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
I like to dress up, I need to look as fuckable as I can.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(449 posts)
peeked in to see what you were up to, KJ. lol @ the limbo.

and i just don't *get* the women who show up in jeans/tee. i dress up. we women have all these fabulous gorgeous options--why not have fun with them?

for guys, i am much more likely to notice the man who made the effort to dress nicely.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3250 posts)
Is a limbo game is in order !!

Limbo lower now Limbo lower now How low can you go?

First you spread your limbo feet (this sounded innocent as a child) teehee Then you move to limbo beat Limbo ankolimboneee Bend back like a limbo tree

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(612 posts)
I like to set the bar low and watch the women contort their lovely bodies as they attempt to limbo those standards. Besides, low means closer to the floor, or bed as the case may be.

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8996 posts)
KellyJean, I agree with you that it is easier for a woman to dress in layers. She can always "peel off" to suit her mood of the moment or whatever desire she is feeling. From my perspective, I like to set the bar high and then invite whoever to come up to that level.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Actually, they may not be noticed FIRST ummmm but they will be noticed for the reason intended LMSAO

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(612 posts)
@ Cum4 could not agree more, I have only been to a club twice and both times wore a dress (outfit) I'd wear to a semi-formal event. Had a blast both times. For women its easy to dress in layers - just in case the 'want' to get a little sexier strikes.

I think the best dressed will always be noticed FIRST

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(612 posts)
Since I am attracted to a woman who is well dressed (heck I've never seen an ugly woman wearing a mink coat), then I would expect a woman (at least a woman who I would be interested in) to feel the same way. I like to dress up at a club. I would rather be the best dressed person at an affair than the poorest dressed person. At least a pair of dress slacks that are pressed and creased and a cotton dress shirt that probably has a button down collar.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
TOPIC: What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs