Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?
TOPIC: What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?
Created by: nbmg1967
Original Starting post for this thread:
This may sound wierd, but most clubs seem to have theme nights that run along the lines of "little black dress", or "bra and panties". Now, I'm not wearing that, no disrespect, just not my thing. SO, while the wife has some idea of what's expected I tend to end up dressing in nice slacks and dress shirt. Some men seem to adhear to that, some are in shorts and flip-flops, some in jeans. ;

I'm not metrosexual, but I like to be appropriately attired, and "yes", I'd rather be overdressed than underdressed. ;

My question is, "what do others wear?";

Secondly, we are planning to venture out of our area to "You Know Where" in NC. It's a bigger club than we are used to and has numerous play areas, I'm wondering what men wear when walking around? Flip-flops? Boxers? Nothing? I'm not worried about going nude, just not sure what is common?;

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I generally wear what might be considered "business casual". I will go along if there is a theme party, but like to dress up a bit.

Laveen AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Thanks Kelly, but I had jeans on. But I'm starting to like the dress shirt with a sports coat with nice jeans. :-))

Cary NC
Username hidden
(40 posts)
@Kelly even old bastards that ain't half bad lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
NewNC nice, very classy. Great way to stand out from the jeans crowd. Not that I have anything against a man in jeans. Well dressed men (and women) catch my eye.

Have Fun

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2162 posts)
I am starting wear this... Look at the picture.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I am one who always wants to dress to impress but more importantly reflect that I am one who is well kept and takes pride in appearance.

Utica NY
Username hidden
(30 posts)
He always wears pressed slacks, shirts, and dress shoes.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2359 posts)
Thew club we go to, its whatever because we go upstairs to the group room get naked and join in.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Depends on the time of year . If it's summer I'll wear a nice pair of shorts with a collared shirt and flip flops if there are those that don't like the dressed up beach bum look they can look the other way. If it's winter I'll wear a nice pair of jeans maybe a western shirt or other and ropers .The thing I'm trying to say wear what makes you comfortable. Also don't misrepresent yourself. I don't even own a suit and tie and I am the un prototypical sharp dressed man. I am just me

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Our local club has a rule that street clothing must be removed on arrival, and towels or underwear worn. She wears some form of lingerie or "playsuit" in the bar, with stocking and heels, and he wears sexy boxers. Things come off in the playrooms and it's hardly worth putting things on again, so it's fairly usual for people to be nude around the club and even in the bar as the night wears on.

Another club we know doesn't have this rule, but bans jeans and trainers in the bar. She changes into her playsuit - most women do - and he just wears a shirt and chinos. Again, people are usually nude everywhere later.

Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
TOPIC: What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs