What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs? : Swingers Discussion 234254
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?
TOPIC: What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs
Created by: nbmg1967
Original Starting post for this thread:
This may sound wierd, but most clubs seem to have theme nights that run along the lines of "little black dress", or "bra and panties". Now, I'm not wearing that, no disrespect, just not my thing. SO, while the wife has some idea of what's expected I tend to end up dressing in nice slacks and dress shirt. Some men seem to adhear to that, some are in shorts and flip-flops, some in jeans. ;

I'm not metrosexual, but I like to be appropriately attired, and "yes", I'd rather be overdressed than underdressed. ;

My question is, "what do others wear?";

Secondly, we are planning to venture out of our area to "You Know Where" in NC. It's a bigger club than we are used to and has numerous play areas, I'm wondering what men wear when walking around? Flip-flops? Boxers? Nothing? I'm not worried about going nude, just not sure what is common?;

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually my favorite thing to wear at clubs would be a couple of 25yo hotties.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2679 posts)
I've learned to handle it better. I used to be really bad for it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
LOL lost you have most of the board covered there. I think I could qualify on a couple of those fronts except I only put on a suit under extreme duress though.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2679 posts)
I have the suit, but I lost the chest hair. Sorry Shelly :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
I crave men who are business men. Slacks, a button down shirt (and if you have chest hair and i can see it peeking out at the top......oh hell yes)... and a man that smells good? Ohhhh snap. I also like a polo top. But... I love bikers as well, so jeans and a black shirt...... and tats on his arms, fuck yes.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
@VA, then we're saying the same thing.

moving on.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5244 posts)
That goes for slacks and shoes too.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
I'm not saying you need to spend $300 to have a good shirt.

I'm saying that if you think women don't notice a guy in a nice shirt, you're mistaken.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
Honestly if I'm at a club/party I hope to be out of clothes as soon as possible. I'm just fine in my birthday suit. I'm sure I look cool when I put my boots on to go to the bathroom at the club we go to. Not going in there barefooted lol.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2679 posts)
@ VA i'm not underestimating the power of a good shirt, I completely agree. i'm just saying I don't need to spend $300 on a shirt to look good at a party. the $100 version works fine for me, and I don't think that is in any way dressing as if you don't care. we attended a "wine meet n greet" last weekend and noticed a guy wearing a long sleeve pull over that looked as if he'd found it in the bottom of his closet and threw it on. LOL.

I think a lot of it comes down to how you wear it. Are you wearing the shirt, or does it look like the shirt is wearing you?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5244 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
TOPIC: What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs