What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs? : Swingers Discussion 234254
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?
TOPIC: What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs
Created by: nbmg1967
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@VA, then we're saying the same thing.

moving on.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
That goes for slacks and shoes too.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
I'm not saying you need to spend $300 to have a good shirt.

I'm saying that if you think women don't notice a guy in a nice shirt, you're mistaken.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
Honestly if I'm at a club/party I hope to be out of clothes as soon as possible. I'm just fine in my birthday suit. I'm sure I look cool when I put my boots on to go to the bathroom at the club we go to. Not going in there barefooted lol.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(603 posts)
@ VA i'm not underestimating the power of a good shirt, I completely agree. i'm just saying I don't need to spend $300 on a shirt to look good at a party. the $100 version works fine for me, and I don't think that is in any way dressing as if you don't care. we attended a "wine meet n greet" last weekend and noticed a guy wearing a long sleeve pull over that looked as if he'd found it in the bottom of his closet and threw it on. LOL.

I think a lot of it comes down to how you wear it. Are you wearing the shirt, or does it look like the shirt is wearing you?

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
Well stated, VA.

I swing to enjoy. I swing to fulfill my fantasies, same applies to my husband. I am not looking to settle or find a life partner. Im looking to get laid with a dude that i find hot. And while the dude can be an adonis, if he's dressed like he really doesn't care, we will not be a good match. Im sure that others have a different outlook, which is perfectly alright and how it should be.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
I wore a shirt (no longer in my public pics) that had all kinds of girls walking up to look at it and complimenting me on it Saturday. Do not underestimate the power of a good shirt, or the interest level said women may then have in attempting to take it off of you.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
no offense, but if I thought I needed a certain kind of shirt to make me look fuckable, i'm pretty sure i'd stay home.

I seem to do ok wearing a black long sleeve shirt, (nicely pressed) with a pair of clean levis. yeah, levis. not much of a flashy, silver stars embroidered on my ass, designer jeans kind of guy. but um... no really, those look great on you bro. ;)

but this is party wear for me. we almost never go to clubs.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
roflmao I really didn't need that image.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(603 posts)
*Robert graham*

Did I read right? :)

Gentlemen,

Thank you. You'd get my attention, no doubt.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs