Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?
TOPIC: What_do_Men_wear_to_Lifestyle_Clubs?
Created by: nbmg1967
Original Starting post for this thread:
This may sound wierd, but most clubs seem to have theme nights that run along the lines of "little black dress", or "bra and panties". Now, I'm not wearing that, no disrespect, just not my thing. SO, while the wife has some idea of what's expected I tend to end up dressing in nice slacks and dress shirt. Some men seem to adhear to that, some are in shorts and flip-flops, some in jeans. ;

I'm not metrosexual, but I like to be appropriately attired, and "yes", I'd rather be overdressed than underdressed. ;

My question is, "what do others wear?";

Secondly, we are planning to venture out of our area to "You Know Where" in NC. It's a bigger club than we are used to and has numerous play areas, I'm wondering what men wear when walking around? Flip-flops? Boxers? Nothing? I'm not worried about going nude, just not sure what is common?;

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 70
User Details are only visible to members.
The classier the better.. just seems to work and you stand out and get noticed , than same old same old!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
Good question. I went to a club that stated 'dressy casual'. So I looked online to see what that would mean. So I dressed up in collared dress shirt, tie, black khakis and black shoes. I looked good. I was overdressed. The guys there had no tie, anything from polo shirt or nice sweater with jeans or pants. When I went to a hotel party, I wore a polo shirt and clean jeans. And I was dressed fine.

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I generally wear what might be considered "business casual". I will go along if there is a theme party, but like to dress up a bit.

Laveen AZ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Thanks Kelly, but I had jeans on. But I'm starting to like the dress shirt with a sports coat with nice jeans. :-))

Cary NC
Username hidden
(49 posts)
@Kelly even old bastards that ain't half bad lol

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
NewNC nice, very classy. Great way to stand out from the jeans crowd. Not that I have anything against a man in jeans. Well dressed men (and women) catch my eye.

Have Fun

Welcome NC
Username hidden
(2814 posts)
I am starting wear this... Look at the picture.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(49 posts)
I am one who always wants to dress to impress but more importantly reflect that I am one who is well kept and takes pride in appearance.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(30 posts)
He always wears pressed slacks, shirts, and dress shoes.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2511 posts)
Thew club we go to, its whatever because we go upstairs to the group room get naked and join in.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 70
TOPIC: What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.