What beer do you like best : Swingers Discussion 447031081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat beer do you like best
TOPIC: What beer do you like best
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sooner or later, everyone comes to florida. Good riding down here.

P.S. Bring that whip.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Oh and Mrs jk .. Cowboys love a St. Pauli Girl!... way more than those Russian thingys Mr. sirandp is talking about.

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Good info sirandp! Honestly, I love good Belgian beer and trying a few Polish ones lately like Zywiec.. Thanks for clearing that Russian beer for me . bucklists are serious stuff and more importantly my local liquor store guy would have disowned me for such an error. ;-)

Really Mrs jk! YOU like cowboys???? I'm a real cowboy! I sing Gene Autry songs and the whole shabang! Hot damn you made my day!

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
thank you blm. i just love cowboys.

kate

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Crap! I meant Russian Imperial Stouts! (hangs head in shame) For that style, look for Old Rasputin. Great stuff!

I actually have 5 gallons of a Belgian Pale Ale waiting to get kegged. I just need one of my kegs to kick so I can package it.

Leffe Blonde is a very accessible Belgian... you can usually find it in most high end spirit/bottle shops. Also, Chimay is damn near ubiquitous, and a very good example of the Abbey ales (though I prefer Westmalle).

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I'll bet you have a lot friends sirandp! I go to some GREAT bars in NYC that serve up every kind of Belgian you could think of .... except yours. ;-( I love a good Belgian! Never tried Russian Imperial Porters though... it's on my bucket list now.

Mr jk, I hope, posted that remark about a girlish figure cause Mrs jk is the St. Pauli Girl! :-D I would gain an easy 20 lbs married to her. Why would I wanna do anything else but sleep, eat and ..

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
I make my own. But when I buy it, I prefer Strong Scotch Ales, Russian Imperial Porters, and most of the Belgians.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I can gain 5lbs just looking at a sixpack. Some of us have work hard to maintain our girlish figures.

Bastards!

:-p

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
No way. Beer will help my garden I will remember that for the next time that I extra left over that might be cool to try.

Rancho Cucamonga CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
You are so right Friends+ .. beer does help your gardens. That was a great tip. I had watched a guy on TV explaining it all. Peeing in your garden after you drink the beer doesn't count. ha!

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 366   End
TOPIC: What beer do you like best