What beer do you like best : Swingers Discussion 447031071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat beer do you like best
TOPIC: What beer do you like best
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to say, I like beer of all kinds. But, I've found my favorites are regional beers that I can't get here in 5% Mississippi. These are not in any particular order....New Glarus Brewery's Spotted Cow, Yuengling, Gennesee Cream Ale. I went to Boston for a RED SOX vs Cubs game this year and we took the Sam Adams tour. I've tried almost everything they allow here in MS and my favs are the seasonal brews. I especially liked the Summer Ale and now the Octoberfest is going to suffice for the colder months.

Diberville MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Hate beer myself... the bitter taste just doesn't seem to tickle my taste buds. People every so often try to get me to try something they say tastes better... or sweeter... or less bitter. Like Sam Adams Cherry Wheat... the cherry in that example is just not enough to over power the beer taste. Same thing with coffee... sure, it smells great, but I just can't handle the taste, even with a half pound of sugar.

Now, things like Woodchuck Cider, while still a slight beer taste, is not too bad.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Cpl: try out more Craft Beers... America makes some seriously good beer, you just have to go for the good stuff! Try out Stone from California, Rogue from Oregon, Bell's from Michigan, New Glarus from Wisconsin, Flying Dog from Maryland, Allagash from Maine... I really could go on forever.

But if you have a taste for Bavarian weissbier, then you're probably better off sticking to the German imports. I recommend Schneider, Paulaner, and Augustiner (if you can find it).

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Mee too! Some buddies and I after work used to tank up on these. Kinda burned me out on it.. almost ready to have another soon.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3693 posts)
Sure did, they split it and hung it on the lip of the glass. I tried it with/without and prefer to squeeze a couple drops in the beer.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Did you have it with an orange slice?

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3693 posts)
I tried Blue Moon last week. Not bad, it quenched my thirst and went great with dinner.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Don't drink much beer these days....a 3 week trip to Germany a few years back spoiled my pallet and forever tainted my opinion of American beer. That said, if a good wheat beer or hefeweizen is available, I'll definitely drink it.

If you ever make your way through the mid-west, there's a company from Kansas City called Boulevard and they make an excellent wheat beer.

I'm not a huge fan of dark beers, but Shiner Bock is very good. So is Shiner Blonde and Shiner Hef. Too bad I have to go to Texas to get it.

Most of the typical American brews are junk and taste practically the same...Bud, Miller, Coors, etc. I'll drink 'em if that's all that's available or if I want to drink all day and not get drunk.

-Tony

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
Mrs. jk .. I just packed the whip... cause ya never know ;-)

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3693 posts)
You say "just a tease" like its easy rdy... ... I have to keep an open mind around here and I have said, "Never say Never". ;-)

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3693 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 366   End
TOPIC: What beer do you like best