What beer do you like best : Swingers Discussion 447031061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat beer do you like best
TOPIC: What beer do you like best
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 369   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Beer temperature 29; air temperature; 84. It's all good!

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(144 posts)
Oh, I've seen and bought it, as I always pick up one of those Abita sample packs whenever my son is coming to visit me. But its shelf life is very short when he is around, and the strawberry has always disappeared before I got a taste of it. Next time, I'll make sure to try the strawberry before he arrives, and leave him the Turbo Dog.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
You're right, Coach Ferriss was a great guy, huge celebrity and enormous commander of respect.

Are you telling me you've never seen the AbitaStrawberry? Absolutely delicious with those Ponchatoulas strawberries....mmmm. It's way better than the Satsuma beer. Perfect for crawfish or shrimp boils on those warm afternoons.

Jackson MS

Username hidden
(54 posts)
ST, Boo Ferriss always has been a total class act. I keep meaning to pick up his book, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Abita often puts out sampler packs of its brews. I've tried pretty much all of them, but will be on the lookout for the strawberry one you mentioned next spring.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Fun, I also went to Delta State where Boo Ferris coached for many years...

Abita makes an OUTSTANDING spring beer called Strawberry Lager, if you can get ahold of some next year, GET IT. It doesn't last long and tastes the best absolutely cold. You will only find it between March and May, maybe into June but if you find it this time of year, it won't be good.

Jackson MS

Username hidden
(54 posts)
Haven't tried any of the Yazoo beers, but will look out for them. The local brewery around NOLA is Abita, which offers a pretty broad assortment.

You being a Sox fan, I'm sure you are aware of all the Mississippi connections with that team. Boo Ferris, George "Boomer" Scott, Oil Can Boyd, Bill "Spaceman" Lee, to name a few of the more colorful ones.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Awesome, love the SOX!!!

That Southern Pecan is a fast grower around here. It's good, but I've not found much in their other offerings, though. Have you tried Yazoo beers? Their Dos Perros is good but a bit heavy.

Jackson MS

Username hidden
(54 posts)
Similar Tastes, try a Southern Pecan Ale sometime. It is brewed in Wiggins, I think. I have found it in Memphis, and feel sure you can find it in the Jackson area.

Btw, I also am a Sox fan; been to dozens of games at Fenway Cathedral (and one very delightful WS Game 4 in St. Louis back in '04 -- Yes, I was there when it finally happened).

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Well .. I guess ya have to root for someone..

I know the New England States pretty well and Cape Cod very well... You really can't go wrong trying the beers there! Of course you probably heard of the British Beer Company (BBC) .. fun places around there to have a great beer!

Cheers!

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Thanks Rdy!

BLM, I'm a huge Sox fan, so I'm sure we'll be back there...trying for next season. I'll check out the beer you recommended. I have to say I'm a fan of the Brick Red from Sam Adams, but it's only local, so I can't get it here. I did, however make sure that everyone in our party had a commemorative glass from Doyle's. They give you the glass when you order on draft and they're not far from the brewery.

Jackson MS

Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 369   End
TOPIC: What beer do you like best