What beer do you like best : Swingers Discussion 447031031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat beer do you like best
TOPIC: What beer do you like best
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I could write volumes on this subject...But I drink beer like people drink wine.

Stone Arrogant Bastard Green Flash West Coast IPA Rogue Dead Guy Ale Sweet Water 420 Port Brewing Shark Attack Squatters Polygamy Porter Dog Fish Head 120 IPA Gulden Draak (after dinner desert beer...mmmmmm)

The mass produced beers you'll find me drinking most often, Red Hook ESB or when it's in season Sam Adams Octoberfest.

I am not a fan of fizzy yellow beer unless you bought it for me.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
My father drank Blatz. My grandfather drank warm Shaefers. After sipping on those two beers as a kid it's a wonder I even drink beer at all now. Blue Moon or Labatt Blue for me.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Angry Orchard Cider is one of the few I will drink. Regular beers just don't do much for me, although if we go to leave the table and my hubby hasn't finished his beer I usually chug it. Mostly because I know it drives him crazy that I can open my throat and just drain the whole glass. If I chug it I don't really have to taste it lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I never liked beer. But, as this may sound strange, my wife likes the taste of kissing a guy with beer on his breath. So, I occasionally will drink beer. Dos Equis seems to be the one I can tolerate the most.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
House all buttoned up for Isaac.... Time to talk about beer.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale...on keg...in Ca...very tasty.

Abita Amber...Abita Springs, La. Clean, with a hint of chocolate malt

New Belgium's Fat Tire....could drink it all day

Spaten Club Weiss...the first German wheat I ever tried. Banana & clove...Intro'd by my former Bro-in-law. Great taste in beer. Crappy bother in law...

Sam Adams...Technically sound beers, but I won't drink them. Jim Koch's a fraud. The Boston Beer Company doesn't even have a production brewery in the Boston area. so, I won't support them.

Beer, helping ugly guys and gals get laid since the advent of hieroglyphics...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8708 posts)
I don't believe all Blueberry beers are chick beers, for instance Wild Blue 8%

Fort Defiance VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Guinness is it.

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(189 posts)
I tend to prefer Porters, Stouts, and Imperial Stouts, if I have to pick a single beer. I can't drink just one type of beer all night though. Founder's Cerise and Samuel Smith's Cherry are both not a girly beer. A good draft cider, especically in the fall, is fantastic as well.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Dogfish 60 Minute or 90 Minute IPA's, without a doubt the best there is. As Thomas Jefferson said, "Proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy", though he was speaking about wine, I am sure he would have included Dogfish.

Bethesda MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I do agree, FBC, and I will try those. Blueberry is totally a chick beer, though.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 366   End
TOPIC: What beer do you like best